Food

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by Bishop, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Here is one of my favorite Chinees dish's singlepore rice noodles show off some of your favorite dishs KIMG1935_01.JPG

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What all is in there besides the noodles and the obvious? If those are tomatoes and carrots, that is NOT authentic, but might be pretty good. More interesting would be the added spices.

Far and away my fave is char kway teow.
    upload_2018-4-22_19-4-45.
    Here's the Penang version.
    (Penang) Char Kuey Teow Recipe

3. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Egg rice noodles scallion shrimp pork beef carrots curry red pepper seeds work oil

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

looked at the recipe ghrit. yup I would eat that! Bishop, yours looked good also

5. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Drunk, hungover even sober the world over noodle dishes are ubiquitous, filling and mostly good grub. The meat or insects in the dish may need an acquired taste but if you ask they are proud of their version and tell you if it's dog, cat or meal worms or some local larvae. Sans spiders, roaches, bats or ancient eggs I'll bite. I'm a sucker for a 55 gallon drum take away as well.

Seepalaces and tacmotusn like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Chicken Fajita mix- basically shredded chicken, peppers, onions and seasoning. The boys love it because we put the fajita flavored chicken in burritos, quesadillas, on salad or nachos. Super easy and really good.

Before the seasoning is added
    IMG_3822.JPG

After the seasoning is added and it has cooked for a bit. Dinner!

IMG_3823.JPG

7. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I have biltong or a shredded pork or beef I add to different noodle meals there are a few freeze dried vegetables like corn, broccoli sprouts and green peas that really add a lot to a simple Ramen noodle meal as well as many others, I buy cooked grilled chicken and beef strips for fajitas and make different things like quesadillas or dice them into noodle meals over lay them on instant potatoes with peas and you have a shepherds pie.
    I have a noodle machine mixing the flour with powdered freeze dried vegetables or pepper flakes of any kind give your dish more depth and choice. powdered dried shrimp even a bit of bullion or scrambled egg mushrooms I like real bacon bits on anything fried lightly in sesame or olive oil again different.
    all of the pics were hunger inducing and why I keep freeze dried vegetables and it's all good until you cant see your toes then less noodles more vegies.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Spider roll is another favorite of mine.

o.

Dunerunner, Motomom34 and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7