For Sale on Craigslist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jun 29, 2012.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

(y) OOPS - the gremlins struck again

YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT VERY INTERESTED IN ANY USED FARM EQUIPMENT BUT YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS AD TAKEN FROM CRAIG'SLIST.

For Sale: FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER - $1.00

Fifty-year old manure spreader. Not sure of brand. Said to have been produced in Kenya. Used for a few years in Indonesia before being smuggled into the US via Hawaii. Of questionable pedigree. Does not appear to have ever been worked hard. Apparently it was pampered by various owners over the years.

It doesn't work very often, but when it does it can really sling the **** for amazing distances. I am hoping to retire the manure spreader next November.
    I really don't want it hanging around getting in the way. I would prefer a foreign buyer to relocate the manure spreader out of the country. I would be willing to trade it for a nicely framed copy of the United States Constitution.

Currently being stored in a big white house in Washington , D.C.

2. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

What are you selling? (y)

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

That is funny:)

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I'm not usually too hip on political humor but this is pretty clever

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Works for me, but then I'm old and getting morbid with age!

6. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Sad that our president is ridiculed, put down, and accused of being a pathalogical liar, muzzie sympathizer, unpatriotic clown, white seperatist, thief, inept and clumsy at international relationships, madly egotistical and power hungry-----and it all be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yard Dart and Seawolf1090 like this.
  7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Sadly, too true. The best humor is that which is true.

8. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

even us Canucks get that joke......but we don't want to buy what you are selling.

9. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

We can give you a really, really good deal on the merchandise....please...In fact, we'll even pay you to haul it away

10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I think the UN may have a job for that manure spreader of yours!! They tried Billy C. but he did not get the job done to the level your unit might be capable of.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7