FREE TODAY - Red Cliffs of Zerhoun, Matthew Bracken

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Idahoser, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073FSTKRH/?tag=survivalmonke-20

as always, check the price before buying, at the time of this writing it was $0.00 but that will change at some point. If you accidentally buy a Kindle book that has a price you didn't expect, you CAN return it for refund, look in "My content and devices".

Reminder, you don't need to pay any money to make use of Kindle books, you can download a free reader app for any device from Amazon.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Thanks and like +100.

Bracken's books are fantastic. I didn't realize that this sequel to Castigo Bay was released last summer.

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Still free at 02:06, GMT+7.

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Cool! I do like Bracken and his 'Enemies Foreign and Domestic' series is Classic and I think he was one of the first to truly write about who is the real damn enemy and, write about it well! I am currently reading his 'Castigo Bay' but I am having trouble with it...I think it is me and not him as cannot find anything to hold my interest of late, don't know what the hell is wrong with me...annoying really, as cannot find any other way to relax...

Actually, Bracken is his own worse enemy as his books are over priced so not surprising to see he is trying to bring followers back to the fold...just my opinion, as there are thousands of Indie authors as good or better than him now. Times change and even authors need to change with it...

Nevertheless, thanks, @Idahoser !

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I think it is the book because I never finished Castigo Bay. I tried reading it twice then sold it on Amazon. I did download Red Cliffs I may like this book better.

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Motomom34 "I tried reading it twice then sold it on Amazon."

I did not know one could sell their books on Amazon? You are talking about eBooks, yes? Interesting... but, in truth, I am one of those that could never sell a book, good or bad, and I know it is a ridiculous fault. You see, I wanted to be a Librarian as a child. LOL! But, alas, one can starve as easily as being a History Professor which was another one of my childhood professional dreams. LOL! I use to pine and moan when I would move due to work or etc. and be forced to give my paper books away. Hell, there are some books that I have purchased 5 or 6 times because I love them so much and reread them every few years. eBooks was one of the greatest things that ever happen to this old expat because all my books reside on a Kindle or USB drive with numerous backups and wherever I go, so does my books. The only paper books I have now are reference books and/or study type books.

Motomom34 likes this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

No, you only sell paper books on Amazon.

8. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

FREE AGAIN TODAY

3M-TA3, Asia-Off-Grid and Motomom34 like this.
  9. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Absolutely loved this book and the free parable at the end of it.

3M-TA3 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7