Fret Not

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Fret Not

By Donna Wasson

“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.” Psalm 37:1-2, 7-9 (KJV)

I have a character trait that I really dislike. It causes me great frustration and angst at times, and I am helpless to fight it. For some reason, God created me with an overdeveloped sense of justice. I’m not saying that to brag—not at all; it’s a pain! I’d much rather be able to ignore or shrug off injustice when I see it, but I can’t. It crawls under my skin, skittering about, driving me nuts and boy-oh-boy, it is in FULL bloom today!

Yes my friends, the Hildabeast skates again, free as the filthy bird of prey she is. As you’ve all heard by now, the FBI investigation into Hillary’s email scandal has been concluded, and Director James Comey has stated that no charges will be brought against the Hillary. The reason? The Washington Times reports “Investigators could find no evidence Mrs. Clinton intentionally tried to mishandle classified information.”

That ridiculous statement belies the fact that Comey revealed more than 100 email chains she was part of contained information that was classified at the time she sent or received it. Eight email chains contained info that was “top secret” at the time she handled it, another 36 chains contained “secret” info, and 80 chains that had “confidential” info at the time she received or sent it. He stated “None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”

He said we’ll never really know the whole story because Hillary and her lawyers wiped her server clean thoroughly enough to prevent his investigators from getting a look at everything. He also added this fact: “It is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.” (A/K/A, her State Department email account.)

This decision was announced today, only 5 days after Bill Clinton met with Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, on her private plane in Arizona, as FBI agents in the area ordered watching press to turn off their cameras and cell phones. Lynch explained “Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix.” Right. And monkeys fly.

[Actually, they may have talked of grandchildren: "Hey Loretta, you want to be alive to see any grandchildren? You want your children to live long enough to have children? You want any grandchildren to live long enough to vote?" Travel: "Hey Loretta, where you going when you die? Cross us and find out! Heck, I'm married to Billary, I saw her naked, I already been through hell! You want to go through hell? Cross us and you will be luck to live long enough to find out!" Golf: "I used my 9 iron on the first hole, that guy that got beaten bloody. I mean I swung a mighty mean putter too, teeth were flying. Ever seen what a hole in one looks like? Cross us and find out!!"]

What a load. The American people will receive the abridged, whitewashed version of this announcement. There will be no press conference by Hillary, the FBI or the White House because no one is stupid or brave enough to face questions, and by next Monday, this will be termed “old news” by the Hildabeast campaign. Time to move on, people. Nothing to see here.

So, let’s review. The FBI, finds that charges are inappropriate against Hillary Clinton, despite a mountain of direct evidence of, in their own words, being “reckless” in her handling of top secret, classified information on an unsecured server located at her home—information that WAS hacked into by at least one person, ‘Guccifer’ of Romania, who was very transparent in his assessment of how easy it was for him to access ALL her correspondence.

And the reason why charges are “inappropriate?” Because the FBI could find no evidence Hillary intentionally intended to mishandle classified documents.

Excuse me, but what does ANY of this have to do with her intentions?! When was motive a deciding factor in whether or not to bring charges for criminal activity? Motive is normally taken into account with regard to the severity of a prospective charge—NOT whether or not there should be a charge in the first place!

Is motive now the standard for the rule of law in this increasingly insane country? So, I can now go on a weekend bender, get behind the wheel of a car, mow some poor schlup down on the sidewalk, killing him, and whine to the court that “I didn’t MEAN to kill that man! I was just minding my own business while I drove intoxicated?”

Will the judge and jury suddenly dismiss my case because I didn’t intend to perpetrate harm on an innocent victim? Or will I still be held accountable and punished for my ACTIONS? I have every idea it is the latter. The American people are held to the rule of law. The Globalist elite? Mmmm, not so much. Laws are for the little people.

Let me pause for a moment and take my blood pressure. Interesting. At the moment, it’s 144/90. It’s usually well within normal limits. Like I said, injustice really gets to me. Donald Trump keeps pointing out that Hillary is not only “crooked” but the whole political system is rigged. Know what? He’s spot on. It IS rigged, and I have every idea she will be elected president, even if she only gets one vote from some butch lesbian, abortion-salivating, feminazi in southern California.

Consider this telling statement. “It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.” This was allegedly said by Joseph Stalin, and he would know.

The 2006 documentary called Hacking Democracy, exposed Diebold’s role in rigging elections and falsifying voting results with their electronic voting machines. The fraud has been so rampant in the Sanders/Clinton caucuses it was caught on video by C-SPAN. Please read the following story and watch the accompanying video to educate yourself on the unfortunate truth of our political system.

WATCH: Computer Programmer Testifies He Helped Rig Voting Machines

Everyone who is looking to outsider Donald Trump to walk away with this election had better think again. Twenty years ago he probably would, but times have changed. The Globalist elite are within a gnat’s fanny of pulling off the demise of the last bastion of freedom (America) on their march towards their delusional, utopian dream of a New World Order. Despite the recent move by England to secede from the European Union, the elite are feeling pretty emboldened these days. So much so, they aren’t even trying to hide their disdain for the rule of law and their contempt for the common citizens of the world.

Case in point--after the British people voted to exit the EU, the elites got their 100% Chinese silk boxers in a twist. How DARE the worms speak on such matters and vote to usurp our will! In an article for Foreign Policy Magazine, James Traub, member of the Council on Foreign Relations and Über-wealthy heir of the Bloomingdale’s chain of luxury department stores, wrote that the elite need to “rise up” against the “mindlessly angry” ignorant masses in order to prevent globalization from being derailed by the populist revolt that led to Brexit and the rise of Donald Trump.

He stated that the establishment political parties in major western countries must “combine forces to keep out the nationalists. With prospects of flat growth in Europe and minimal income growth in the United States, voters are rebelling against their dismal long-term prospects. And globalization means culture as well as economics: Older people whose familiar world is vanishing beneath a welter of foreign tongues and multicultural celebrations are waving their fists at cosmopolitan elites.”

He goes on to call pro-Trump supporters “know nothing” voters, and mocks citizens in Poland for being concerned about “values and tradition” while describing how further globalization will pit “poor and non-white and marginal citizens” against “working-class and middle-class whites” whom he describes as angry “fist shakers.”

This silver-spoon-in-the-mouth born, pompous jackass is a graduate of Harvard. He apparently skipped World History class on the day his professor described what happened to the aristocracy during the French Revolution. Chop-chop, James.

This arrogant, elitist, pathetic excuse for a human being has no clue how the mass, uncontrolled immigration of Muslims who’ve no intention of integrating into their new societies, and who arrive with a serious, desire-to-conquer chip on their shoulder, as well as the intentional manipulation of world markets, impacts ordinary western workers.

These Globalists are not going to let a little thing like the unwashed masses of “useless eaters,” as Henry Kissinger refers to the world’s average citizen, get in the way of their long-held dream of a one world government and economy. Oh, no sir! And today’s betrayal of justice by the Director of the FBI is proof positive that they don’t give a rat’s patoot what you think. THEY are large and in charge, and the rest of us can go eat dirt.

David Horowitz explained this beautifully today, in Frontpagemag.com:

“We knew they could fix the Department of Justice; we suspected they could fix the FBI. What we didn’t know was that the fixes would be this transparent: the secret meeting with a chief culprit and the DOJ head; the next day announcement by Justice that the Clinton bribery investigations would be postponed until well after the election; the suspiciously brief FBI interrogation of the former Secretary of State who during her entire tenure had recklessly breached national security protocols, deleted 30,000 emails; burned her government schedules; put top secret information onto a hackable server in violation of federal law; and topping it all, the failure of the FBI director after enumerating her reckless acts to recommend a prosecution—all within a single week, and just in time for the Democrat’s nominating convention. It was, all in all, the most breathtaking fix in American history.”

And this ‘in-your-face-whatcha-gonna-do-about-it’ corruption is compliments not only of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, but their Democratic Party allies, as well as Republican enablers who would rather squabble amongst themselves, worrying about how to screw Donald Trump out of the Republican nomination, rather than standing tall for justice. Makes you wonder what they’ve got on FBI Director James Comey, doesn’t it? I’d love to arrest and jail every one of you worthless, self-centered, narcissistic freaks.

Look people. Trump is only one man. Personally, I’m still betting there won’t be an election. IF there is, I’ll vote for him. But, I’m not deluded enough to believe for one minute that he will be able to turn this sinking ship around. Although he really does seem like a man with a heart for America, this country is too far down the toilet for even someone like Trump to salvage. I’m sorry, but that’s reality. Wake up.

Judgment is about to fall on this nation. Do NOT put your hope in man—any man, no matter how hopeful and upbeat his speeches are. He’s only human. He isn’t going to make America great again. He can’t because God has lifted His hand of blessing and protection off this nation. Babylon has metaphorically fallen, and we are about to witness the literal destruction of this country. That is the sad truth, my friends. Our ONLY hope at this point is Jesus.

Because there is absolutely nothing I can do about today’s massacre of the rule of law, here’s my message to the Hildabeast: Enjoy your pseudo victory. Everyone with half a brain knows you’re guilty, so you’re not fooling anyone. Those who refuse to see the plain truth are the same morons who will vote for you simply because you were born with female plumbing. That’s right Hillary, yuk it up and celebrate. You will indeed make history as the first female Democratic presidential nominee. Be sure to sear these golden days into your memory. They will be all you have to hold onto during your agonizing future in the Lake of Fire, as you writhe in painful darkness, forever separated from your loving Creator.

“The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth. The Lord shall laugh at him: for He seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken." Psalm 37:12-15 (KJV)

Get your heart right with the Lord Jesus Christ. He will return very, very soon. In the meantime brothers and sisters…fret not. Their day IS coming and justice will be served!

author: bensmomi99@gmail.com

arleigh, 3M-TA3, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I'd like to think so and soon I hope.

3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

It's a hard rain 'gonna fall.

3M-TA3, Tully Mars and GOG like this.
  4. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

If only they would "bring the rain"...

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So who really penned that? Wasson died in (I think) 2012. Not too sure what is holding up the rain.

6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Until then the peasants suffer the whims of their earthly masters.

Tully Mars likes this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

3M-TA3 and Legion489 like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I don't know who Donna Wasson is but she sure can write! And, I agree with her.

I now understand why those French Revolutionaries used a guillotine...because hanging is too good for these Exalted Elites.

EDIT: @Legion489 Thank you for posting this. Of all the things I have read on this forum I've found this one to disturb me the most. For, if true, and I have no doubt it is as the programmer stated under oath that it was, then this November will mean the end of this country and the rest of our freedoms.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    3M-TA3 likes this.
  1. Thunder5Ranch
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Bandit99
  4. Yard Dart
  5. UncleMorgan
  6. 3M-TA3
  7. Tempstar
  8. Bandit99
  9. Motomom34
  10. AD1