1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Front page above the fold of the Wall Street Journal

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Elessar, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Elessar

Elessar Monkey+ Site Supporter+

Yard Dart, tulianr and Mike like this.
  2. ReconMike78

ReconMike78 Monkey

if people can hack the Yahoo network, with all the IT wonderboys that they have to secure their networks....then the national power grid could def be taken down lol
    Yard Dart, tulianr and Mike like this.
  3. Mike

Mike Ol' Army Sergeant Monkey

Grid has been a sore spot for a long long time. Remember the surge that took down the north east a while back? Yet most of the substations are undefended, surrounded by chain link fences, and remote from police forces. Just a matter of time
    Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Old Fart Snow Monkey Moderator

We have had this conversation, BEFORE, a few times, here on the Monkey....
    VisuTrac and Mike like this.
  5. Mike

Seems to keep showing up. Being a [newb] to the forums, guess I missed the first few go rounds
  6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Yep, they had to invent a directory for me, with all the BOB's, and TPTB, and TEOTWAIKI, and ZOMBIES, I had no clue what half of it was. I was honing my googlefu to understand what was being said.
    New software was installed to assist (Thanks @melbo);)
    now if you hover over a word that label is defined.
    Mike likes this.
  7. Mike

ok, great. They need to add IMTO for us Texans, tho, lol
  8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

We do have an excellent search function it's in the upper right hand portion of the webpage, just below your name, inbox and alert menu items

9. Mike

Thanks. Am now finding what I need. Just too lazy to look at first. That's getting to be an issue, lol. Old and lazy
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary