Georgia Judge Subpoenas Obama, Demands ALL Vital Records

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gator 45/70, Jan 13, 2012.

1. oth47

oth47 Monkey+

I wonder what's gonna become of this..if Obama's found to be a fraud and removed from office,will the liberals and blacks let it go? Or will there be riots that'll make Watts and the Rodney King riots look like a sunday school picnic? Is this where the SHTF? Is this what starts martial law? Just wondering..

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I am in the "Ron Paul is unelectable" crowd, for better or worse - no joy there. I won't be taking part in the GOP Primary election - see what kind of trash hits the curb after and decide from there. I am not above voting ABO, if it comes to it.
    Ditto on the prior misadmins - the problem with politicians, they bear some resemblence to "the oldest profession" except the John feels no relief after the 'servicing' he gets...... ALL politicians are by nature and definition criminals. [monkeyeating]

STANGF150 likes this.
  3. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Politics are alot like prostitution,it's been ruined by amateurs...

Seawolf1090 and chelloveck like this.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Might be a good thing and time to clean house!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I paid my money

I paid my money, but didn't get the kind of "happy ending" I was promised!!! : O

6. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

He can and will just ignore this subpoena a sitting president is not subject to this type of subpoena. Then after he is out of office it will not matter. I did not want to take the time to look up the wording but it has been used in the past.

7. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I do, and if you do not, it is a simple process to write to the Clerk of the County Court in the county you were born in and request a certified copy. They will send it to you for a small fee. That copy will have the signatures of not only your doctor, but your parents (at least mine does). I can also get a certified copy of my Social Security Card application with a simple form and fee, sent to the Social Security Administration. College transcripts are free or low cost to all Alumnus, and again it is a form and a fee. This is NOT rocket science, nor would it take more than 2 weeks, and about 30 dollars to settle.

8. Falcon15

Sorry dude. Obama cannot stop this one. It is a States issue. Each state has a requirement of eligibility for presidential ballot. If he is found to be ineligible in ANY state of the Union based on THEIR requirements, he loses any electoral votes he received from that State. Period. If he loses enough, his Presidency will be ruled NOT by the CONgress or SINate, but by the Judicial branch to be invalid, every EO, PDD and law he signed into existence becomes null. His protections under the Constitution become null. He is just some shmoe that gave up his Senate seat. He loses all power, authority, protections, monies, anything that remotely came from the Presidential office and then he can and most likely will be prosecuted on a Federal fraud case at the minimum. I guarantee you, we will be at war within the time frame given, and this will be quietly swept into oblivion because of a False Flag event that will lead to the invocation of PDD 51. YMMV.

STANGF150 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

If there is precedent (settled law) for that, then it just about guarantees that the President is above the law. Say it ain't so and take the time to find the words, please.

10. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

It may be an executive order. I remember Clinton's lawyer talking about it. He was saying Clinton did not have cooperate or answer subpoena in the Monica Lewinsky investigation because he was the sitting president. I remember looking it up at the time and he was right from the way I was reading it.

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It would seem that Clinton, did NOT excersize that Exemption, if it does exist, in that he did testify, "Under Oath" on that issue, therefor I believe it may NOT be as settled, as some think. Also, Should Mr Obama NOT comply with the Courts subpoena, they certainly could RULE against him, and He then would be BARRED from collecting ANY Electoral Votes in that State, in the upcoming Election. This would put a lot of pressure, on his candidacy, and i suspect some other States would come to the same conclusion, and Bar him from running in those States as well. There will be NOTHING, the Federal Government could do to stop these kind of Suits, as they are strictly a State Issue. Just my Opinion.... YMMV.....

Seawolf1090 and Falcon15 like this.
  12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

That was a lawyer and this is a state so it might be different?

13. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

All subpoenas come from state of fed. court and it's not the last word kind of thing, a lawyer can fight it. This is not the first subpoena served in this case so guess we have to see how it go's. I hope it works I want to see what the big deal with his BC is.

14. ghrit

The executive cannot issue orders to either the legislative branch, nor the judiciary; they are designed to be separate and exert restraint on each other using legally described means. If it's an EO, then it can't be a law to hide behind if a subpoena is issued. Zero can stall all he wants if the judiciary orders him, as a citizen, to produce what they want to see, and maybe render the question moot by leaving office. What's going to be at issue is state's rights to command an federal executive officer to appear.

Gator 45/70 and Falcon15 like this.
  15. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

Forgive me, my American government class i had in high school is a tad rusty, so....
    it is my understanding that a state constitution must be approved and ratified by the Fed before that state can be incorperated into the union. If that is the case, then the fedral government okayed Georgias constitution which had the whole right to verify the canidates credentials writen in. So i think in that case the fed cant tell the state to pound sand....
    But, as with most things, i may be wrong (and according to my wife, i am...)

Falcon15 likes this.
  16. ghrit

Pretty sure you have it right. That said, there's no assurance that the State didn't amend its constitution post admission. In any case, we are saying the same thing, the state has ordered the production of proof that zero is eligible under GA law to have even run for the office in GA much less occupy it.

If he wasn't eligible in GA, well, that gets interesting.

17. Falcon15

Apparently this lawyer is pressing this issue in at least 10 other states.

Seawolf1090 and Cephus like this.
  18. Falcon15

19. ghrit

'I have advised Congress that I will not construe these provisions as preventing me from fulfilling my constitutional responsibility to recommend to the Congress’s consideration such measures as I shall judge necessary and expedient."

That is correct. It is specifically called out that way in the Constitution.

Cox blew this "In other words: “Congress may pass laws, but I decide which of its laws are constitutional and which I can simply choose to ignore” completely. I like Chris' outlook most of the time, and most of the time there is a twisted logic to what he says. This time, he absolutely screwed the pooch. It's apt to come back to put tooth marks on his glutes.

Damn.

BTPost and Cephus like this.
  20. Falcon15

Cephus likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7