Georgia Judge Subpoenas Obama, Demands ALL Vital Records

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gator 45/70, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

tacmotusn likes this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Alrighty then! The ball is rolling - lets work to make sure it ain't a 'gutterball'! Keeping the illegal kenyan off several state's ballots may just turn the tide. Return legality and eligibility to the voting process!

[applaud]

3. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

tacmotusn and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

obama missed his court date want to bet nothing ever happens with this and it just go's away. Silly little people think they have a say he is above the courts laws and Constitution he is nobama ruler of the world.

bountyhunter likes this.
  5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

The accountability and atonement for this Kenyan Usurper is long overdue, but it is coming!

Dogfood, Gator 45/70 and Falcon15 like this.
  6. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

tacmotusn I would love to see that as well but not holding my breath.

7. Falcon15

The fat lady has not sung yet:
    Ga. judge weighs arguments in Obama ballot dispute | Online Athens

However, no counter argument was made on Obama's behalf outside of an insistence that the documents were provided. The defense lawyer "boycotted" the trial, thereby effectively telling the judge "your court and this case are unimportant". I know judges do NOT like being ignored or marginalized. The Georgia Secretary of State has indicated that the court's recommendations will be followed, so if the court rules against the inclusion of the president on the ballot, he is off. Of course this can be appealed - all the way to the Supreme Court, which I believe it will be. They can tie this up in the appellate process until well after the election. It looks like this may be a hollow victory.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

when he is gone ....

Maybe I am dreaming, but when this SOB is out of office, I am going to form a group of concerned citizens to prove him unqualified, inadequate, and illegally having held the office of President, along with going after nullifing any law signed by this Usurper which directly affects my freedoms as guaranteed by the Constitution.

9. Falcon15

Sign me up. If we make it that far, I'm in. You have my contact info.

10. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

We actually need to form a 50 state coalition on this so we can attack with such fervor and widespread national acceptance, that those brain dead 535 morons in Washington DC. will have to get onboard as well. And so that the whole thing makes it to the SCOUS. It could be the start of truly turning back the clock by causing review of any Constitutionally questionable law passed for the last 100 years or more.

11. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Ahh the good ole days of walking into Sears Hardware and walking out with a spiffy new Thompson [drooling]

tacmotusn and Falcon15 like this.
  12. Falcon15

Ahhh the good old days of having little to no inflation because we had a solid currency and a Thompson cost $50.00 at Sears Hardware.

tacmotusn and Redneck Rebel like this.
  13. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Ah, the goodold days when not one in a hundred people had actually ever seen $50.00 at one time that belonged to them.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  14. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Ahhh...The good old days when .goob actually worked for the people. Wait a minute...don't think that ever happened.

15. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Fixed ^^

16. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

it ain't over yet folks .... go Georgia Go !!!

There is a rule of law, or so it seems in Georgia. The Judge who threw out this case did not follow procedure as required by Georgia Law. It is not over yet folks. Obummer just might not have his name on the Georgia Presidential Ballots. Even better this case may go all the way to the SCOUS if we the people win in Georgia.
    Read more about the latest here.
    Superior Court asked to boot Obama from ballot [stirpot]

17. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

Why do i get the feeling this will get booted out of court and obumer will be on the ballot? What has happened to peoples spines?

18. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Surely .goob had a talk with the people involved in the first case and will have another talk with this to have Zero be a candidate. All spineless people in the 97%. If you don't understand the 97%, search the 3% on this site.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The Illegal Kenyan Puppet has gotten very good at having his stooges delay and block any strategies to make him post his true 'bonafides' - IF any exist.
    Nothing will come of this at leat til the head stooge is 're-elected' and coronated again. Then a quick EO can dispense with the trial attempts, and maybe those behind it. [stirpot]

Mountainman and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7