Get it while you can.

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Big Ron, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

With the ongoing deliberate destruction of the country using covid as the means I have noticed that because of the closing down of so many companies I find it hard to get certain supplies. I was dwelling on this after not being able to buy certain things. It will only get worse as time passes.
    When that genius Biden takes over and we get the 100 day lockdown it will only get worse. The shutting down of the supply chain will get worse. Think hard about what you need and get it while you can.

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

So far a lot of things are still there, but the cheap things are gone, store brand canned veggies are gone, expensive organic are still there. A lot of parts etc are not being bought by companies, order them and they are on back order or are being dropped. Think Big Ron may be right, looks like the window to fill in last minute holes is going away. Looking at a lot of fire arm things, $2,000 guns are in stock, cheap build it yourself are gone, often with no back orders taken as they have no idea when they will be in stock. We all know the ammo stories, it is spreading to other goods. The freeze dried meals are still there, sometimes even on sale, but the stuff that will keep you alive at a decent price, Pleasant Hill Grains, food packs are sold out and they state cannery is booked full for next six months and they are not taking back orders, but they still have a lot of stuff available by the pail.

techsar, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Same goes for having some cash on hand. We are keeping more on hand to use at the start of some events.

Tully Mars, techsar, duane and 2 others like this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Saw were 5 K of small pistol primers went for $ 1,188.00 on G.B
    But then again there's so many shrills on there running prices thru the roof.

Tully Mars likes this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It has been a year, things are getting worse.
    If you didn't take things seriously then, I am afraid the window is closing.

techsar, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  6. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Thought I would pick up a used hunting crossbow at the pawn shop Saturday. Not one in sight and the gun racks were empty. If you don’t have a firearm and ammo, you ain’t getting either.

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Plenty for sale down here,Thee had best have very deep pockets....

SB21, oldawg, ditch witch and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7