Get Ready For GMO..... Babies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, Jul 17, 2018.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Apparently some scientists have become bored using Crispr-Cas9 to create chimeras are now getting ready to modify human eggs, sperm, and fertilized eggs. Not yet legal, however, the "ethics" question has now been resolved so it is one step closer to reality.

"A leading ethics body in the United Kingdom has concluded that “heritable genome editing” could be “morally permissible” if used to exclude diseases.

The altering of targeted DNA in embryos before being transferred to the womb could become an option for parents who wish to influence the genetic characteristics of their future child, the Nuffield Council on Bioethics wrote in a press release Tuesday. The development of advanced genome technology has given scientists the ability to rewrite the DNA code in eggs, sperm, and embryos. ..." More at the link below​

Ethics body in UK concludes that GMO babies could be ‘morally permissible’

Asia-Off-Grid and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Clipped from the article
    But the line I put in bold make it sound like they are trying to justify GMO babies.That is very scary because sometimes that GMO stuff turns out to be real unhealthy and toxic. Not a good idea at all. It is so unnatural.

SB21, Asia-Off-Grid and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The is the chance to regain things lost to evolution, such as the ability for our inner ear Cilla to repair them selves, self repair nerve damage similar to how other species do, the chance to heal with less to no scaring, extend the age our joints can regenerate them selves.

Gray Wolf, Zimmy and UncleMorgan like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

But maybe they will be more resistant to Roundup?

Asia-Off-Grid, UncleMorgan and duane like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

:LOL: and maybe also glow in the dark. GMO babies... NO!!

UncleMorgan likes this.
  6. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Who takes the responsibility for the blunders made in the mean time ?

Motomom34, 3M-TA3, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  7. duane

duane Monkey+++

I can just see God up in his office looking at a set of records on failed experiments that looked like good ideas but in the end were terminated as not working out. Dinosaur's , dodo, mammoth, trilobites, etc, and there on the list is man with a question mark after it and a post it note saying, reset experiment 3 times, results still unacceptable, may be time to terminate.

Oddcaliber, SB21 and UncleMorgan like this.
  8. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Is that GMO babies, or GLOW babies.

Motomom34 and UncleMorgan like this.
  9. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Crispr-Cas9 has recently been shown to edit genes pretty much wherever it wants to, including at sites thousands of gene pairs away from its original target.

That means it is, and will remain, unpredictable. They'll have to come up with something better before they can start an assembly line for GMO babies.

Likewise, they'll have to learn a lot more about genetics. Right now they're playing Solitaire in the dark.

All those "junk genes" everyone was so ready to dispose of a few years ago apparently have a lot of unexpected and unobvious functions.

The bottom line is that someone may design a baby with super-human strength, Einstein's intellect, the eyes of an eagle, the hearing of a grade school teacher, the looks of a god (or goddess), plus perfect teeth, and when it comes out of the can it may have a third arm growing out of its forehead.

Or other oddities far more subtle and terrifying.

It's an absolute certainty that GMO babies are presently being made and brought to term in several locations around the world. That's "black ops" technology at its finest. Everybody wants to be the first to have an unstoppable army of GMO-Joes that can be built in 30 days for almost nothing. Not to mention (at last!) a slave-race of designated workers who will never rise up against their masters because they are designed not to.

The Future will not be dull, and it not be for the timid.

Zimmy, Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and 2 others like this.
  10. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

I believe God gave humans the ability to reason and learn, in order to help extend our lives through better health, medical, diet, exercise, etc. However, I also believe there are lines we should not cross. Genetic alteration of humans, plants, animals, or anything else in this world, to me anyway, is doing just that.

Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and Homer Simpson like this.
  11. ochit

ochit Monkey+

All of the clones that science had turned out have been freaks they trotted out ( could not help myself had to use that term) Dolly the sheep, looked fine but her life span was short I think 3 years.

The Nazi's were looking to develop a super soldier as were the Chinese and Russians We have been caught in this process by leaked documents. If you smell smoke there must be fire and this same idea comes up all the time , so in some lab somewhere it's getting done,

There are genetic abnormalities where children are born that cannot feel pain, As Jordan Peterson has pointed out IQ, cannot be improved not by intense class time special education or repetitive training his words, "It's never going to happen" so for every super soldier that is begun there will have to be most euthanized because in the normal birth rate 10% are born with an IQ of less then 84 this means they are unable to be trusted with any responsibility. increase that until they find out how to turn on the genes for IQ or use eggs and sperm from the best doaners. That may not be a good idea to make your killers smarter then yourself.

I do not see this as viable because it would still take 18 to 20 years, I can see where they do a sandwich approach where brain implants steroids and mind control like MKUltra was doing and I am just as sure still does.

The Bible states, "it will be like the days of Noah" the only person that has asked and investigated that question is L.A. Marzulli, you can bad mouth him and call him tin foil hat aficionado, but thats just being lazy, we need to find out and the book of Enoch tells us a lot about that time, Science agrees that polar ice samples prove we had a very different atmosphere and everything was bigger more robust and lived longer ( as the Bible tells us) Science and the Bible agree on almost everything except that there is a creator and they really hate the name Jesus. Science and academia drool over first nations people understanding of astronomy and natural cures but when they tell them the oral traditions like there were giants that ran fast enough to catch a running warrior and snatch him up and eat him on the run they loose their minds because that is a Biblical reference they realize proves what the Bible states and science can't stand for another check mark on it's side of the ledger.

It's all out there for anyone to find it somes from different sources but all roads lead to Rome in this case that roads beginning is Satan, his agenda has always to destroy mankind and sit on the throne of God and be the most high. All the things that destroyed great civilizations and all intersecting and at our door, people that are unable to see this are spiritually disconnected without the Holy Spirit your blinded to the revelations unfolding right in front of your eyes. I watched Pen and Teller (magicians) watching a trick and they were impressed but they knowing their craft understood what they were seeing, if your not trained not attuned like a experienced soldier on point you'll miss all the signs People that discount the Bible are missing the headlines in newspapers news stories and social engineering that is happening all around them Only the Bible explains in detail how the enemy comes what has to happen and what man has done and will do 354 prophesies fulfilled that is why people will not read it or reject it because once you do it's like that song stuck in your head you can't stop hearing. it turns on your conscience heightens your awareness to the suffering of your fellow man you see evil hear it and have a defense mechanism to avoid it and it's coming it's here and if we do not fight back it will overtake us.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
    14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Dont and 3M-TA3 like this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Just because you have the ability to do something does not mean it should be done.

Zimmy, Sidewinder, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  13. ochit

ochit Monkey+

That is true on the genetic alteration of humanity but on the right we have not been effective in restraining the slow crawl of progress to create a non human, human

fight evil reject snowflake ideals of altering our language to placate 63 differing genders or allow illegal aliens full rights and obligatory free stuff, or cower down when we are told we are xenophobes, homophobes, and insensitive, when they are completely foaming at the mouth against anyone right of Bernie Sanders, Police stations will accept your firearms all you have to do is take them in, close all the churches, open the boarders, eliminate free speech, except that of the radical lefts because your also a bigot without proof or your day in court. So what battle line do we not draw, what words shall we ignore and when should we not vote ?

Every person of conviction on right or left has always said to fight to your dying breath, so since that has been the long held tradition I'll stick with it.

Gator 45/70 and Sidewinder like this.
  14. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Soldier in the war on political corruption...

Well, I never, GMO Babies... are those things any good on the BBQ??? :eek: LOL, just kidding, sounds like a one-way ride into slavery for most of those FrankenKids. :cautious:

ochit likes this.
  15. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Looks like Monsanto is at it again!

ochit likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7