Get what you order> A broadcast email from a supplier's site.

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by HK_User, Dec 19, 2017.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Primary Arms <info@primaryarms.com>
    [​IMG]
    Home Brands AR-15 AR-308 AK-47 Red Dots Scopes
    Hello,

Recently you may have purchased the Bear Creek Arsenal Right Side Charging AR-15 Upper Receiver with Bear Creek Arsenal M16 Cut 5.56 NATO Right Side Charging Complete Bolt Carrier Group - Black Nitride. One of the pictures on our product page showed this kit as including the Bear Creek Arsenal Side Charging Threaded Receiver Plug. This receiver plug does not actually come with this kit, but since it was shown on our product page as being included, we are sending each of our customers that purchased this kit a complimentary receiver plug. We have ordered these plugs from Bear Creek, and should have these back in stock to send out by the end of this week.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused with your build, and we will have these sent out as soon as possible.

Thank you for choosing Primary Arms.
    Regards,

Marc Jardell
    Customer Service Manager,
    Primary Arms, LLC
    713-344-9600

duane, Motomom34, techsar and 7 others like this.
  2. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

That is outstanding to see. Thank you for posting this because I'm always on the lookout for reputable dealers of whatever and reward this type of behavior whenever/wherever I can. Kudos to them!

3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

That's a class act.

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Wow, amazing that a company will stand by what was advertised, even if it was a mistake. I have added Primary Arms to my bookmarks. I like patronizing companies like this.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Primary Arms is one of the triad I use and I have always been satisfied with them. Sale prices and speed of shipping are important to me.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7