Go Trump..........

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rjburk, Feb 2, 2017.

1. rjburk

rjburk Monkey

looks like Trump just told the Liberal Aussie Leader to pound salt.....LMAO.....I guess Australia is not so warm and welcoming of Muslim Refugees either......I am so glad that we have someone who is speaking up and out versus laying down like the Coward Obama was......

2. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

making America great again,go Trump.

Seepalaces, fmhuff, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Chell let them in, He can keep them... not try and palm them off on us... It is not like there isn't enough room for ALL of them, in the OutBack...

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The outback is kind of like where they were living anyway.
    Just less oil.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Yeah, and they have plenty of room to set up terrorist training camps. Just be one more place to use drone strikes to take them out. Oops, I don't think the Aussies would like that much, but then what did Bush say, either you are part of the solution, or part of the problem. Just kidding Chelloveck. Obviously you folks wouldn't allow them to train there and then roam abroad without taking notice, and doing something appropriate yourselves.

Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I would have told him, "If they can swim here, I'll take them!"

7. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Time for this country to stop being the world's trash can.

oldawg, Seepalaces, Sgt Nambu and 2 others like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Pfffft....if you're referring to Trumpery's diplomacy by tweets....his tweety bragadocio is strictly for American domestic consumption by his fawning admirers.

There seem to be conflicting messages between the Countermander-in-chief, and the State Department as to the present, and future status of the deal negotiated with the USA, concerning acceptance of some of the refugees presently warehoused at Nauru and Manus Island (PNG). The Australian refugee deal that has Donald Trump so angry, explained

Trumpet's comments have more to do with him establishing himself as a Putin like action man (Chuck Norris...watch out!) than engaging in any sensible diplomacy...

You do realise that in an Australian political context, the "Liberal Aussie leader" (Malcolm Turnbull) is actually a conservative leader of one of Australia's principal conservative parliamentary political parties....but maybe you do not comprehend much in the way of political nuance in places outside of the USA.

Australia has been warm and welcoming of refugees (but over time has become progressively less so) , regardless of their religion....the sticking point is an individual's actual status as a refugee as defined by international conventions, as opposed to individuals who are not actual refugees, but who merely engage smugglers to circumvent Australia's immigration policies in order that they may enjoy the economic prosperity and comfortable lifestyles that Australian residents enjoy. That would also include American citizens overstaying tourist and student visas who entered Australia legally, but have stayed, illegally.

I'm not so sure that American diplomats would agree with you...they have the unenviable task of repairing diplomatic relationships which the wrecking ball tweeter has broken, bent, or otherwise abused. I wish them (American diplomats) well.

sec_monkey likes this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I have a fantastic idea....lets ship them all back to the middle east..... #notourproblem ;)

10. chelloveck

The above example of jingoism brings to mind, some poor Wehrmacht sod freezing his nuts off on the Eastern Front, hearing "Make the German Reich great again...go Hitler!" I wonder what hell, (frozen or otherwise), is in store for those who'll be ruing that they ever got on board with the "Make America great again schtick".? Time will tell.

11. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

12. chelloveck

It is something undoubtedly the native American Indians would liked to have been able to with their pale-face brethren. (Or the Australian Aborigines, in the case of the Antipodes for that matter) But never mind...keep those neurons working and using up your bandwidth. :p

13. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. chelloveck

Oh, not my problem, but I feel some degree of sympathy for those being taken for the ride. Maybe the sympathy is Ill placed...after all passengers who engage a maniac for a driver, perhaps deserve what they get. :(

15. chelloveck

He must be one of those fellas edicated wid a DeVo$ $kool voucha....

16. Yard Dart

[​IMG]

3M-TA3 and Wild Trapper like this.
  17. rjburk

rjburk Monkey

LMAO......you should move to America.....the liberals need your vote......then you can keep up the Obama/Hillary schtick......the high Rape stats in Australia should go up nicely with all the new friendly muslims....Go Trump....

3M-TA3 and Altoidfishfins like this.
  18. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

@chelloveck , I understand Your Country doesn't want the refugee's either. Neither do we. I don't know what agreement Obama made with Turnbull, but I'll bet they hugged afterword. As for the Hitler comparison and using the plight of the American Indian in America 160 years in our past, shame on you....

Good or bad, our president is not only fighting for us but for you, the UK, and every other free nation. England, Germany, France and Sweden along with The Netherlands allowed the herd in and are now rethinking their liberal immigration policies. We just don't want to have to go there, and neither should you.

During the American Revolution, few actually fought. There were many who supported the Revolution but did not actively engage other than to provide food, weapons, or intelligence. Some retreated to Canada as they could not engage or support the movement and the rest of the colonists just opted out, supporting neither side.

I see the refugees in that light. Some support and will engage in a manner that will be violent. Some will silently support that movement and the remaining will just sit back and let it happen.

That isn't the world I want to live in and I am positive it is not the world you want to live in either.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  19. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

You fall for all the liberal snowflake talking points I see...why am I not surprised?

20. Yard Dart

What is that old saying, repeat a lie enough, people will start to think it is truth. The talking points come out of their play book....rule number 1....keep beating the drum... at some point they will give up and we win.

Unfortunately for them, they have not been able to disarm us, like they have our Australian brothers, sisters and ? (whatever the phrase of the day is). They can keep talking.... but when they cross the line, there will be a reckoning.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7