Gold Is Now Tier 1 Money

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by enloopious, Sep 28, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
  2. enloopious

Max discussing how the Sterling is crashing.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If gold is at a good price then they must be paying us to take silver.

enloopious likes this.
  4. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Now is a great time to buy into either. Silver is below $20 an ounce and gold is at a decades low, less than $1700. I hope it stays low until I get some disposable cash so I can buy more. I read a good article on Silver. It said that many people expect silver to go up in value significantly during an economic downturn. But historically that hasn't been the case. But it does hold its value well so is a safe place to invest in. Gold on the other hand does rise significantly in that scenario. People flock to it to protect thier assets in hard economic times. But silver also has the benefit of being sought after for its commercial use in electronics and circuitry. I believe that silver has the possibility to go up substantially higher. I don't believe the wildly optimistic $100 plus opinions but I can see breaking the $30 ceiling and maybe even as high as $50.
    Screenshot_20220928-135551_DuckDuckGo.

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Gold is currently at $1659 but probably will go a bit lower. I've been watching it like a hawk, checking 2X a day (morning and evening) hoping to see it go under $1600; however, I am having second thoughts as it doesn't appear to want to go much lower than $1630-$1640 so we might be about at the bottom. The trick is the dollar as it is still holding up much better than the other currencies...but can't much longer.

Gator 45/70, enloopious and Minuteman like this.
  6. enloopious

I hear a lot of talk about gold silver and BTC going lower but I think we are pretty close to the bottom. If things go sideways then everything will change and it will change in a hurry. If Russia and China go with a gold backed currency, which they are talking about now, how much longer until everyone has to? I hear rumors the US CBDC may be backed by gold also. Not sure how that would work but If that happens then things will change.

CBDCs: Start of the Great Reset | Gold News
    https://www.omfif.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Central-bank-digital-currencies-and-gold-1.pdf

Food for thought:
    roughly 90% of all the silver in the world has already been mined.
    roughly 90% of all the gold in the world is still in the ground.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

enloopious and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

From the Gold Hub website, all the gold ever mined in the history of mankind would fit in a 22 meter cube. Amazing.

enloopious, Minuteman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. enloopious

Quantum Nano Diamond Dust. There is also the Quantum banking system coming. There is also the Quantum internet. Lots of Qs going on. Not sure its a good thing.

All of this high technology is also very delicate and sensitive. Take your passport and put it in the microwave and you will see what I mean. Melt down the gold and silver and put your own stamp on it. Become ungovernable. Demand freedom and sovereignty.

Minuteman likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Watch for Putin to get assassinated and buy Ruples the day before....[sarc2][lolol]

image.

11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I bought a hundred silver ounce coins shipped for about $2,532ish from apex about 2 weeks ago.
    It could go lower.
    If gold goes to several thousand dollars per ounce, how you going to spend that much money in one place?
    It's not like you're going to exchange it for fiat.

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Silver is for day to day purchases.
    Gold is for major purchases like land and vehicles and farm equipment

Minuteman likes this.
  13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Gold is also for wealth preservation or what I call Wealth Insurance. Try putting your life savings into silver and see how much space it takes making it almost impossible to secure or transport it. Silver coins are a great idea for day-to-day or minor needs but not for major purchases or savings. If nothing else, I should get some silver coins now...as I don't think gold is going much lower. In fact, I think it is starting to turn and head up...

EDIT: Looks like Gold is on the way back up currently $1662.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
    enloopious likes this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

ya should of made a move,,

15. enloopious

gold $1661 - flat
    silver $19.03 - up a bit
    BTC $19,330 - up almost $1000

16. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-16f65bfa.

17. enloopious

Don't forget you can carry bitcoin in your head... so, pretty light and also gets you through the airport.

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

So, if you keep it in your head, can you see it shrinking to zero there or do you have to withdraw it to notice that its value has plummeted?

19. enloopious

I don't think you are keeping up with current events.

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw, @VisuTrac, is to busy digging out from under all that First Seasons Snow, that got dumped on him Yesterday....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7