Good Morning Survival Monkeys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by merfy, May 5, 2021.

1. merfy

merfy Neophyte Monkey

Top of the mornin' to y'all. I'm newly registered. I got here by following my nose, starting with comments on an article about the capital B in Black (with lowercase w in white) then thru via popularfront.co to treeofliberty.com, tried registering there but got stumped by "What is Housewolf's profession" which led to googling the question and survivalmonkey.com was one of the top results. Like a typical fairweather human, I registered here instead, and now I'm posting this introduction. QED.

>>>
    Capitalizing "B" in Black is an identarian dogwhistle disguised as zero-cost virtue signalling. Does it help any POC? No. Does its use or omission signify anti-black racism? Nope. Does it in fact cleverly amplify divisive wedge issues? Yep. In fact, these types of socially regulated purity 'tests' have always been a deliberate crypto-fascist strategy.

"B" capitalized targets certain key demographics, to weaponize the obsessive-compulsive triggers of both POC-supporting and PC-haters (and others, too) so they're sucked into wasting time reacting, arguing, policing each other's bullshit transgressions. Divide and rule 101.

"B" capitalized is also becoming a shorthand, speaking to busy agents of the powers-that-be (journalists, trolls, bloggers, teachers, content creators, Nomenklatura activists, etc). It marks an article or opinion piece as safe, conformist orthodoxy, i.e. "irrelevant storytelling" that's designed to look progressive but in reality serve the interests of cabal propaganda.

Wedge issues are always anti-individual. "B" capitalized is one of a plethora of tactics designed to keep average people occupied, distracted, policing each other, but also atomized and harmless. Meanwhile, nothing changes in the power dynamics of society except the creeping poison of exclusive techno-authoritarianism.

2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree... Pick yourself out a branch and have a good look around... We have a bunch of good folks here’bouts.. and again, welcome

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Glad ya found us and welcome to the tree.

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What they said !!!

6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Welcome to the tree from The Old North State. You'll find a mighty helpful and friendly group here. Spirited discussion and intense debate are the specialty on some of the more twisted and thorny branches, while others are comfortably low-hanging and casual. Pull up a branch and join in the fun.

7. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

What they said !!!
    From PNW Canada Van Isle.
    Sloth

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Welcome from the mountains of the INW.

9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

C'mon in. The water's fine

10. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

"B" stands for bananas. Don't mess with em'.

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome here...

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

How-dy!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7