.gov wants your info

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Sep 24, 2011.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

2. Opinionated

Opinionated Monkey+

I have to wonder why doctors, the AMA and everyone else throwing a fit over the gun discussion thing isn't making any noise about this . . .

hypocritical . . . 'turds. :rolleyes:

dragonfly likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Remember that "We have to pass it, to find out what is in it." line before it was passed and signed into Law??? Now, there are plenty of things that need fixing, and that will not start till AFTER 2012.... If we allow the gubers to last that long. YMMV....

dragonfly likes this.
  4. beast

beast backwoodsman

id love to take mr o's temperature
    rectally with an 8 inch fencepost
    just barely sharpened enuff to start

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Now that we KNOW what's in it, we need to kill it. This is an obamanation of a law that should never have seen the light of day. Defund it, recall it, render it 'null & void'!

That cow pelosi should be tarred & feathered and given her pink slip over this garbage!!! The way that wrinkled zombie crone literally cackled with glee when delivering her 'have to pass it!' statement made my skin crawl.

BTPost and dragonfly like this.
  6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I recall a number of doctors telling me"this won't hurt" and then damn near killing me! Yeah, IF ONLY "WE" had one person to take a stand and do what is right.....I can't even roll off the list of names that need to be tarred and feathered!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7