Grand Solar Minimum and Survival

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deMolay, Dec 24, 2018.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

No, No its the co2 and the suv exhaust pipe controlling the sun and earths orbits and forcing the sun to overheat the earth. co2 and awg coocoopuffs science. Just shut up and pay the Trillions in Green Communism Fees to the Globalist and we will make it better. A Guide to Understanding the Solar Powerwave. | Planetary Theory Moves to the Next Level

2. I read and studied the link you posted. Given what was there? I Would have to say there is not enough facts to make any kind solid judgement. It Is a theory. But there are other gravitational forces they did not seem to consider. Of course it is also possible that there is other information elsewhere I have not seen. A quick search and scan shows there are some astrophysicist that totally disagree. Of course THAT can also be said about other theories. If this theory does turn out to be true, The outcome I believe would be very similar to what can be expected from a nuclear winter. Un survivable by most. I prefer to make plans on those things I Might survive, that I can actually plan for. Just my opinion, which matters most likely only to me...…. :cautious:

deMolay and oldman11 like this.
  3. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

The latest research by Valentina Zharkova on solar magnetism and solar cycles, quite by accident revealed the cycles of the solar minimum. She found by using the latest technology that the sun has 4 magnetic fields, she call them dynamo's. In the Maunder Minimum 2 of them went quiet. The Maunder had a devastating effect on the earth's climate. Now if you dig a little deeper you find from the historical written record even back to the early Chinese Dynasties who were probably the 1st to recognize these cycles. That when the sun goes quiet Dynasties fall. By quiet I mean no sun spots. The solar output drops as the suns magnetic fields contract. This allows more cosmic rays to reach earth. This allows the earths magnetic field to expand. They have corelated Solar Minimums to increased Volcanic and earthquake activity. The oceans receive less thermal input an their currents change directions likewise with prevailing winds.
    There are graphs and charts showing the rise and fall of civilizations pretty much perfectly in line with the solar minimums. The last little ice age which occurred during a minimum happened because of volcanic activity in conjunction with a solar minimum. A lot of history is tied to these cycles. I started cross referencing these cycles with the rise and fall of North American Indian culture and they actually line up fairly well. Grand solar minimums are not just about cold climate. Yes that is a part of this cycle, but it brings highly variable and unpredictable weather. It brings frost at the wrong time or drought or too much rain. Causing drastic farming output drops.
    The French Revolution was mostly the effect of the Maunder Minimum. The Middle Age horrors. With Grand Solar Minimums you get disease, famine, rvolutions wars and great migrations. The great migration west from the east coast occurred during a minimum, "The Year Without Summer" spurred settlers to go west. I have a map somewhere that shows the climate of North America during the Maunder Minimum created by NASA it is very interesting I am sure I posted here.
    The PNW gets relatively warm and drier, the SE gets drier and cooler, the center of the USA gets cold, the NE gets bitter cold and snow. They say the cold extends as far south as Florida and Northern Mexico. The west coast of Canada is warm, the eastern slopes of the Rockies is warm, yet the Rockies at elevation are cold and in Canada ice covered. Alaska becomes the place to be. It gets warmer than anywhere else in North America. The ocean currents reverse and carry he warm water farther north to Alaska. Yet in the Atlantic the reverse happens the Atlantic conveyor which warms the eastern seaboard up to Iceland drops down sooner and the NE freezes, Iceland becomes ice, England and Europe freeze. Anyway it is also tied in with the elliptical orbit of the earth around the sun. Milankovitch cycles.
    Zharkova pretty much says this Solar Minimum could be worse than the Maunder because all 4 magnetic fields are shutting down, and that this is a recurring cycle every 407 years approx. Just like clockwork. Nothing to do with co2, suv's etc. All to do with the sun.

arleigh, DuxDawg, Zimmy and 1 other person like this.
  4. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Here is Zharkova. She has really upset the Global Warming Cult and they warn her to not say too much. She is predicting famine beginning in 2028 based on reduced solar activity.

Zimmy likes this.
  5. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

More info

Zimmy likes this.
  6. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

7. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

People reporting very unusual activity. Loud booms and light flashes occurring across the US and increasing in frequency. If you read accounts from history strange lights and sounds were reported in Europe during the Little Ice Age and Maunder Minimum. Could be the increased cosmic radiation and earth's magnetic field. There is a video with the article reporting as well on strange weather. Droughts heat waves and colder than normal for many areas. Apocalyptic Sounds In The Sky: No Explanation For "Mysterious Booms And Flashes Of Light" All Across America

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    Zimmy likes this.
  8. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

More on this booming sounds from areas in the north that have strong Northern Lights. My older brother who was a truck driver, hauled quite a bit to Yellowknife NWT in Canada one year. The Northern Lights are very strong there, in fact it has become a tourist attraction. He said he heard the hissing, snapping and booming, and sometimes he said they emitted a sulfur like smell. Aurora Borealis aka Northern Lights finally caught making “thunder”

Zimmy likes this.
  9. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Atmospheric Sprites maybe?

deMolay likes this.
  10. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Chose where you live! A well insulated home and a strong roof for large hail and bad weather. Greenhouse so you can grow your own food. Think of what hail will do.

Gafarmboy, oldman11 and deMolay like this.
  11. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Idahoser and oldman11 like this.
  12. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Possible food shortages and definitely increased food costs in the USA. This story pretty much under the radar for most folks. Definitely not very important on the MSM. Devastating Floods and unusual weather patterns threaten US food supply. The breadbasket of the USA is underwater and possible no planting in the Midwest this spring if at all this year. Catastrophic Flooding In Midwest Could Last "For Months", Threatens US Food Production

DuxDawg likes this.
  13. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The effects of that cooling are already being felt...

Midwestern farmers have been gambling they could ride out the U.S.-China trade war by storing their corn and soybeans anywhere they could - in bins, plastic tubes, in barns or even outside. Now, the unthinkable has happened. Record floods have devastated a wide swath of the Farm Belt across Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and several other states. Early estimates of lost crops and livestock are approaching $1 billion in Nebraska alone. With more flooding expected, damages are expected to climb much higher for the region.

DuxDawg, deMolay and oldman11 like this.
  14. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Well like all Grand Solar Minimums reaching back in recorded history to the ancient Chinese Dynasties who made the first records on these events. They bring very erratic weather patterns. Everyone things it is just about the cold. But what history shows, is rain at the wrong time, droughts were it used to be temperate and stable, early frosts very upside down weather. Famines, great migrations upheavals and revolutions. When you cross link the data from history it even ties into the rise and fall of North American Native culture. None of this is being tied together by anyone. The media and Globalist's have their agenda and I think we will be on our own as far as surviving. The Globalist AGenda also includes the Global Warming Scare being used as a method of gaining control. It suits their purpose and if you control food you control people.

DuxDawg likes this.
  15. DKR

I guess it's time to put on our Way Back hats and start looking at the stuff published in the early to mid-1970 about global cooling

An article and study from 1974 suggests global cooling would cause more extreme weather

285 Papers 70s Cooling 1 - interesting look at manipulation of so-called Public Data.
    Like this extract:
    A 2009 investigative report from UK’s Telegraph detailed the extent of dictatorial-like powers Connolley possessed at Wikipedia, allowing him to remove inconvenient scientific information that didn’t conform to his point of view.

“All told, Connolley created or rewrote 5,428 unique Wikipedia articles. His control over Wikipedia was greater still, however, through the role he obtained at Wikipedia as a website administrator, which allowed him to act with virtual impunity. When Connolley didn’t like the subject of a certain article, he removed it — more than 500 articles of various descriptions disappeared at his hand. When he disapproved of the arguments that others were making, he often had them barred — over 2,000 Wikipedia contributors who ran afoul of him found themselves blocked from making further contributions. Acolytes whose writing conformed to Connolley’s global warming views, in contrast, were rewarded with Wikipedia’s blessings. In these ways, Connolley turned Wikipedia into the missionary wing of the global warming movement.

GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM RESOURCES

http://www.math.psu.edu/vstein/climate3.html fun look at old articles from the 70s.

Ganado, DuxDawg and deMolay like this.
  16. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

The family and I began building a 12 x 36 green house about 2 years ago. Was ready to put on the roof when I was hit with the " Old Widow maker" , heart attack. That gentlemen and ladies will slow down EVERYTHING. Finally finished the roof this year and have begun working on the biogas generator similar to this to provide additional heat. Overkill, maybe but I lean on the side of overkill all the time. upload_2019-3-22_10-54-4.

upload_2019-3-22_10-52-45.

DuxDawg, deMolay and oldman11 like this.
  17. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Hey, looks cool. Is the green thing the storage system for the biogas stove. Curious minds wants to know? I looked at plans for something similar on Journey To Forever a site that has a lot of 3rd world engineering and technology. They used a huge inner tube to pressurize and store the gas from their pit style bio digester.

18. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

Yes it is the gas storage system. This model cost $1000 to 1200, but others can cost as low as $800 for the same style and easy of operation. I am all about easy of operations these days.

deMolay likes this.
  19. DKR

More floding to come:

Government Warns Of Historic, Widespread Flooding “Through May” – Food Prices To Skyrocket As 1000s Of Farms Are Destroyed We have never seen catastrophic flooding like this, and the NOAA is now telling us that there will be more major flooding for at least two more months. On Thursday, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration warned that “historic, widespread flooding” would “continue through May”. More than 90 percent of the upper Midwest and Great Plains is currently covered by an average of 10.7 inches of snow, and all of that snow is starting to melt

oldawg likes this.
  20. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Think I'll throw in an extra row or two of potatoes this year.......

[​IMG]

oldawg and Ganado like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7