Greatest Fraud In History

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by deMolay, Feb 15, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah man made climate change was supposed to end the world at least twice since I have been alive.
    Not really any thing has changed.

techsar, deMolay, oldman11 and 6 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Im gonna toss out a thought here for you to chew on! From 1912 to 1954, man fought 2 world wars and a few smaller ones, unleashing the greatest amount of pollutants ever, unfathomable quantities of bunker oil, aviation fuel, asbestos, and countless other highly toxic man made pollutants! On top of that, we blew massive amounts shit up, burned entire cities to the ground and unleashed the power of the atom! Seriously bad shit in amounts unimaginable!

Chew on that for a few minutes!

You would think that the shear amounts of pollutants released during that time would have had MAJOR effect on the Climate, the Ozone, and the Polar Ice! Strangely, the earth absorbed all of that up with no measurable ill effect! How is that even possable in light of what the Global warming cabal insist is happening all around us? Hum...................................

Makes a reasonably intelligent primate wonder dosn't it!?!?!?

3M-TA3, Zimmy, Alf60 and 12 others like this.
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Not that I buy man made climate change totally, but a reasonably intelligent primate would also factor in world population growth since 1950. 2.5 billion back then, 7+ billion now. BIG difference.

Especially when you factor in the farming, manufacturing, homes, heating, additional autos (who in 1950 had more than one car, IF they had a car), air travel, and so on and so on. Heck of a lot more annual stress on the planet than ever occurred prior to 1950, including I'd suspect, the world war years.

techsar, Mountainman, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well when you consider that late in the year, the climactic conditions often cool, followed by a warming trend about 5-6 months later...
    ...sounds like reason enough to impose punitive taxes and more crushing federal regulations. / sarc off

6. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Put me down as a climate change non-believer (other than seasonal and long-term natural change that we used to call ice ages.)

From my earliest car, a 1963 model, until my current car, a 2005, there have been tremendous reductions in evaporative and tailpipe emissions. From a manual choke on a carburetor to electronic fuel injection, now using unleaded gasoline. The power and mileage differences between the smallish 230 cubic inch (3.78L) SOHC Jeep Tornado engine and the 2.2L GM Ecotec engine are amazing.

I can't even imagine being in the barn with the Jeep running for a few minutes with the doors all wide open. The exhaust stink and burning eyes would let you know that it had to be pulled outside. By contrast, I will work on the running Chevy with just a crack in the door to let in some fresh air. And the Wiily's had the smallest engine of any of my older cars. All my Pontiac's had 400 to 455 cubic inch engines (6.6 - 7.4L) and the later Jeeps had 258ci (4.2L) and 360ci (5.9L) engines. I wouldn't be surprised if the latest Jeep, a 1986 model 5.9L with a carburetor, spewed more pollutants before it was warned up than the 2005 Chevy produces going to and from work.

But wait, there's more! In the last ten years that 2.2L engine in similar size GM sedans has shrunk to 1.4L, increased in horsepower and gone down in emissions. Even the Chevy Camaro is available with a 2.0L turbo engine. 2019 GM trucks have great big 6.2L engines, but with the new dynamic fuel management systems can run down the highway firing only one cylinder per revolution of the crankshaft.
    2019 Silverado Leads Industry With Dynamic Fuel Management

In my lifetime the climate, sea level and temperature have remained the same, and the air has become more pleasant... although I don't mind an occasional whiff of VP 105 octane race gas. ;) Last few passes I was getting one mile per gallon out of a 1.3L engine. (That the Southern California Timing Association "correction factor" counted as 3.9L.)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Zimmy, techsar, deMolay and 3 others like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I would agree with TnAndy in some points, but also point out the industrial revolution, the explosive rise of Coal as a fuel, the use of steam engines ect. as far more polluting then, then we have now, especially large users like Asia, who still largely rely on coal for power generation. Arguable, but none the less, most of the rest of the world have largely remained stuck in the 70s!

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm waiting for carbon taxes to kick in to take what is left of our money and then cause us to move into communal honeycomb housing where we generate heat via the bodies stacked together.

9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

climate change... hmmm... weren't none of the stuff we got now doin anything to the climate back then...

and of course during the 70's we was gonna have us an ice age... ???

5.1.1.6 The Medieval Warm Period (900 A.D. to 1300 A.D.)
    The Medieval Warm Period (MWP) was a time of warm climate from about 900 A.D. to 1300 A.D. when global temperatures were apparently somewhat warmer than at present. Its effects were evident in Europe where grain crops flourished, alpine tree lines rose, many new cities arose, and the population more than doubled. The Vikings took advantage of the climatic amelioration to colonize Greenland, and wine grapes were grown as far north as England where growing grapes is now not feasible and about 500 km north of present vineyards in France and Germany. Grapes are presently grown in Germany up to elevations of about 560 m, but from about 1100 A.D. to 1300 A.D., vineyards extended up to 780 m, implying temperatures warmer by about 1.0–1.4 °C (Oliver, 1973). Wheat and oats were grown around Trondheim, Norway, suggesting climates about 1 °C warmer than present (Fagan, 2000).

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/earth-and-planetary-sciences/medieval-warm-period

New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global in scope
    Anthony Watts / October 31, 2013

New paper shows Medieval Warm Period was global in scope

Gator 45/70 and deMolay like this.
  10. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

And the UN Globalist and Western Nation Globalists solution tax the livin sh*t out of everybody and hand it to the 3rd world. The UN is demanding 2 Trillion a year to fight climate change. Can you imagine the billions the many sticky fingers will siphon off in this scam. It is actually Green Communism. Red Communism painted green.

mysterymet, Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

thinkin it is not so much about money... seems whn you get right down to the truth of it...

it's about control...

Oddcaliber, deMolay and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Well Al Gore has increased his wealth from 2M to 300M so yes it has a lot to do with money, money is the tool being used to bankrupt the western nations and redistribute aka Green Communism. "From each according to his means to each according to his needs"

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  13. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Gator 45/70 and Ganado like this.
  14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I'm fairly confident when I say that the greatest fraud in history is the private banking usury scam that has indebted dozens of nations around the globe, including the USA to a handful of opportunistic, vampiric sociopaths who would like nothing more than to control the whole world via corporate enterprise and fascist rule.

But, climate change --in particular "man-made" climate change is definitely at the top of the list.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7