Gun Control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Alpha Dog, Oct 1, 2011.

1. larryinalabama

larryinalabama Monkey++

I can picture it now, Bubba hold off that tank a minute while I go get us a cold Beer.

In my aera the whole town would ban togeather.

Someone or some army coming to steal your guns is a fight, win or loose it would be bad for all involved.

tacmotusn likes this.
  2. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

AMEN ,pass the hat this sermon has concluded !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tacmotusn likes this.
  3. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

Well, first off, Hilary does not have the athority to sign the treaty. Second even if Obamy signs it, it does not have the force of law until congress and the senate ratify it. And this being an election year, that wont happen. Now if he gets re-elected all bets are off. He cannot use an Executive order to enforce an illegal treaty. That would be grounds for impeachment.

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

5. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Illegal acts hasn't stopped him up to date plus he sent troops in to bomb a country illegally without anyone else in the goverment. It is as if this man see's a law as challenge to him to break. I think that all hell is going to breakout his last year because he knows his time is up.

Opinionated, STANGF150 and Cephus like this.
  6. limpingbear

I think that if it does break loose....it will be either right before the elections, or towards the end of the elections if he sees that he is losing. If it breaks loose prior to the elections they could try to use that as grounds to suspend them. But i dont see this treaty thing happening until next term, either with him re-elected or some other monsato mouthpiece in office......

7. Alpha Dog

I have already heard a few of the local black groups who feel that they are always discriminated against stating that there was going to be an uprising if things started to look bad for him. Also I didn't say that to be prejudice in anyway, so I hope no one take's any offense to it but it's the truth. Just look at the Rodney King riot's in LA half those people couldn't have told you the difference between Rodney King and Rodney Dangerfield. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't provoke an all out civil unrest so he could hold the ellection's off, Or to rip the country apart and leave. It is alot easier for a president to order American guns to be take than one would think. Then you have to think even if another president come's in you are still going to have the politicans and anti-gun owner group's that he will have to fight to reverse it. To be honest I don't know if there is enough of us left to fight to get the gun rights back. I think we are a dieing breed and I seem to see more sheeple around every day.

8. limpingbear

We may be a dieing breed, but we still have teeth. At least where i live the "civil" athorities are smart enough to realize that going door to door in an atempt to start siezing guns wouls result in a lot of officers getting hurt or killed. Also i dont think that, at least on the local level any of the cops would obey an order to seize guns. The first shots of the Revolutionary war were fired when the athorities tried to sieze privatly owned weapons. I think much the same would happen again.....

tacmotusn, Tango3 and STANGF150 like this.
  9. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Don't laugh, I know quite a few bubbas that could TAKE OUT that Tank, & a few more to boot.

10. Alpha Dog

I can speak from first hand a six pack of of bud light or a milk jub of home brew, a pickup truck and a craftsman tool set, saturday night and some good ol'boy's anything is possible.

Cephus likes this.
  11. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

From experience I can tell that is ALMOST completely true. Theres one lil exception! You can't do that Duke Boys stuff without having to rebuild the suspension =(

P.S. Alky not really needed, just sum bored countryboys on a Saturday night will do.

Cephus likes this.
  12. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Gun control=The Safety

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Wrong. It is the brain.

Opinionated, BTPost and STANGF150 like this.
  14. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I had an old Senior Chief tell me (during Shipboard Security training) that the best safety was the one between our ears. ;)

To me, proper "Gun Control" is handling the weapon safely and doing what it was designed to do, for the application at hand.

The political nonsense we see is "People Control", pure and simple.......

Cephus and Opinionated like this.
  15. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

There are millions of firearms which legally lack any pedigree.

Which must scare the crap out of them.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7