Gun kid supports Fred Thompson!?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RJB, Jul 21, 2007.

1. RJB

RJB Monkey+++

2. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

No WAY!!!!

Sure sounds like the real gunkid too. Maybe he got internet privileges in prison.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

poor bastards registered him on their forum...somebody already tagged him with the tac barrow,,,
    " Life would be a dream shaboom shaboom
    Just a continual never ending firefight,
    for a real keyboard killing machine
    (like me) whoa
    life would be a dream sha boom...."
    Oh he'sgonna keep his .22 conversion in the receiver for critters, but be constantly ready to swap it out to best some other shoot first nut, who's not cool enought to have night sights on his measley second best lever gun..
    What an idiot...

4. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Well he certainly is consistent, if nothing else[fnny]

5. DesertDawg

DesertDawg Monkey+++

I'll give you 10-to-1 odds that they "bounce" the gunkid out of there VERY quick!

I guess that since Charlie Manson can have his own computer AND web site in prison, the gunkid should be allowed to have the same "perks" (?). Heck, I wouldn't doubt if he tries to vote absentee ballot! His reasoning? Well, he's not an EX-convict! He's just residing within the penal system! HAHA!

6. RJB

RJB Monkey+++

Maybe he just can't visit survival sites. If he could I'm sure he'd be bothering us now.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[js][BSf][loco]If crazy know- it- all( kill- it- all) sum'beach shows up here I preemptively vote to bar the door...[own2][banplz]

8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

If you spend some time on this site you will see that it is all parady. I would guess that nearly all of the "members" are the same person. I don't really believe that Henry Kissinger, Jeri Thompson, Karl Rove etc. are really members. Not to mention Ann Coulter. The section where Alex Jones and Karl Levin go at each other is funny. And threads like"Does Fred Thomson support cock fighting in international waters?". kind of gives it away.
    But the fact that whoever is behind it knows who gunkid is and how he talks just goes to show that anyone can become a celebrity on the internet.
    I don't believe it is the real gunkid, just another character in the site creators reportoir.
    It is a very entertaining site tho. I am thinking of registering. Mainly so I can vote in the "Could Fred kick Ron Pauls ass" poll. By the way RP is in the lead by a fair margin!!

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7