Gun show finds!

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by Oddcaliber, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Just got home from the gun show with my latest finds. Got 2 magazines for my Glenfield 25 and a small stove sold through 12 Survivors. Called the off grid survival stove. Folds up flat in a nylon pouch and made of stainless Steel. Looks very rugged and should hold up.

Motomom34, techsar and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Few years ago during the 0bama powder and primer shortage I got some winchester 540 powder. For $5 a pound.
    I used it alot shortly after it was discontinued cause it was cheap.
    It had been discontinued at least 15 years at by point.

techsar, Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Picked up a Taurus PT1911DT last week for $400.00 that had only one mag fired from it before the new owner shot a hole in the ceiling when he charged the weapon with his finger on the trigger and decided he was a revolver man. Was bargaining for what I believed was a Dickinson 20 gauge side by side (very nice quality made in Turkey) and was within $50.00 of buying it before I discovered it wasn' a Dickinson but rather a Dickson and Sons, made in Scotland. Didn't know anything about it so I decided to pass. Looked it up when I got home and really wish I had bought it with no bargaining..

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

;) Heheheh. Dickson is GOOD stuff, eh?

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Gads! Just saw one for over 30k!!!

6. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Nice snag on the Taurus! A local pawn shop has one and asking $650.for it.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7