Guns and Hams

Discussion in 'Survival Communications' started by ghrit, Apr 20, 2018.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey and Dunerunner like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Sweet! Shootin' and shoutin' both!

Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Can’t figure out where the “Log In” Sceen is.... Maybe you need to get approved on their Facebook Site first... I did that and will report back, when I figure it out....

4. ghrit

Found the login screen, down the right column. Finding how to register, well, that's a bit obscure, not visible to me. If FB is needed, I'm not interested enough.

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  5. BTPost

I made into the FB Page and it seems that they have tied the WebPage to their FB Membership roll somehow... They responded to my question, but it is still VERY OSCUREJUST HO W TO GET IN...

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Being the normal paranoid that I am, just call the local FBI office, give them your data, and they will register for you. Big problem with being grey when you don't live in the Alaskan outback, but close to Boston.

7. BTPost

Yea, D. that can get interesting... We are a lot more circumspect when Road Tripping down here in. the FlatLands.. Still got 15 Days to go....

duane likes this.
  8. ghrit

Well, today's attempt was a bust here. The MI QSO party was going strong and WB8WBQ was calling CQ almost without break on 7.2245 and bleeding all over. I'll give it another try next week.

9. BTPost

They do seem like good bunch of folks... Still no answer on the Registration for the WebSite.... Answered a question about Kenwood APRS Radios on the FB Page... On feller asked about the Monkey, and i replied with how to register.... He might show up hete, in the future....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7