Happy New Year folks...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Steverino, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

Long time survivalist boards member, apparently now banned there for helping the mods enforce the rule against language abuse... It appears enforcement there is now selective, and biased... I'm a fan of Jerry D Young... and like he did when he was there, now find myself thinking that forum "isn't what it once was..."

I'd like to thank Kev for the place (although he's sold it) and Grizzlyette for the virtual ear, and the members there I've come to call friends over the years. May we meet again on the digital highway.

Anyhoo... I'm no rabble-rouser... and believe myself to be a fair-minded constitutional originalist.

I'll likely continue on lurking here for a while... maybe post s bit... but wanted to say "Hello".

Steverino

Altoidfishfins and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome here...

Altoidfishfins likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

You are welcome here in our Monkey Tree... Have a good look around, as we gots us a very congenial bunch of Monkeys hang’en on this tree... Lots of good info to be found here’bouts as well...

Altoidfishfins and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome to the Monkey from the Pacific NW.
    Currently the moss is growing like crazy and my flippers are needed to navigate all this rain we are getting.
    Anyways, glad to have you here.

YD

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Welcome!!!

Dunerunner likes this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We don't care where you came from, you're welcome here.

Dunerunner likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7