Has anyone considered this option for Trump?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Could this be the ultimate option for Trump to shut down any the riots, respond to any of the dirty election dealing by the left, and possibly restore a constitutional direction for the country?

Or, like Darth Vader, cause him to turn to the dark side? What say you all?

An article on the possible use of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Trump’s “secret weapon” revealed: Fourteenth Amendment allows the President to strip Electoral College votes from states supporting censorship against voters; enables mass arrests of mayors, governors and judges who support BLM - DC Dirty Laundry

A follow up article::

President Trump promises to put down election day rioting using “insurrection” powers… will he invoke Fourteenth Amendment powers and remove all the TRAITORS, too? - DC Dirty Laundry

And, could the congress be considering trying this as well?

Pelosi declares Republicans to be “enemies of the state” and launches plan to seize the White House by force… the season of TREASON is here - DC Dirty Laundry

And actual law::

Fourteenth Amendment

2. duane

duane Monkey+++

If Democrats retain the House, and the election for the President is still considered undecided on Jan 20, Pelosi who would have been sworn in on Jan 3 or 4, would be the acting President of the USA and only God know what she might try. The elections must be held and the House re elected, if elections are delayed past Jan 3, she is no longer in House.

Point is in the selection process to replace the President is under the Constitution basically left to the House with some Senate oversight. If the office of President is for any legal reason un determined on Jan 20, we are in deep trouble and the results will be determined by a few people in the House and some members of the Supreme Court, who's power is based on tradition rather than the Constitution, in much of this area. The Constitution is a very short document and most of its effect has been as a guideline for all laws since, with the Supreme Court deciding what the limits are.. The Supreme Court has for most practical purposes been the most effective political organization in our history and most of its power is based on deciding the cases in such a way that no one contests their decisions, going all the way back to Marbury vs Madison.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Now this could get exciting.
    Good to not be in a large city.

ditch witch, Lancer and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I have my stock of popcorn and beer all ready! Can just hear those cries of indignation and outrage all ready. Will be better than any NFL action on the tube any day..

ditch witch and Gator 45/70 like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Lordy, lordy, lordy.......[ROFL][lolol][LMAO][roflmao]
    DC Dirty Laundry??? OMG....*shakes head*....I guess The TRumpster'd probably be desperate enough or stupid enough to try and install himself as the USA's first Dicktator by following DC Dirty Laundry's recommendations...

But who'd take an ultra rightwing conservative site of Poes seriously??? Urban Dictionary: Poe's Law

DC Dirty Laundry - Media Bias/Fact Check

TRump stripping the electoral college vote from States??? FFS, the TRumpster relied on the electoral college Vote to get him over the line in the face of a popular vote loss, why wouldn't he fight tooth and nail to keep the electoral college vote intact?? It is likely to keep him in office.

Read the actual wording of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment, rather than a summary of it, :rolleyes:

Section 3 of the US Constitution's 14th Amendment was designed to prevent leaders of the Confederacy from holding office in the Republic, post bellum, except that a 2/3 majority in the House were empowered to remove that restriction....It would be bizarre beyond belief that the TRumpster turn this section into an executive power pretzel to create his very own Presidential Star Chamber Star Chamber ......but then again, The StRumpet IS bizarre beyond belief. :LOL:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

It was always my understanding that if the election remains undecided the sitting president remains until such time as the election results are resolved. Pefloozy would only take the office if both the prez and vp cannot perform the duties of the office. Biden not conceding really has no effect, but the house can order a recount. Never thought I would see our country plagued by third world politics.

Motomom34, Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Welcome to the New World and The United States of BS

8. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

You spelled it wrong it is Dicktater.......... That is all Carry On :)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

You sure it isn't dicktooter?

10. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Established in Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution, the Electoral College is the formal body which elects the President and Vice President of the United States. Each state has as many "electors" in the Electoral College as it has Representatives and Senators in the United States Congress, and the District of Columbia has three electors. When voters go to the polls in a Presidential election, they actually are voting for the slate of electors vowing to cast their ballots for that ticket in the Electoral College.

So?

How the electors are picked is where is gets ugly. Each State has different ways of doing so - States Riggs eh?
    (Electoral College Fast Facts | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives)

Given the rise of the new and mostly DEM-run Urban City-States, where a single metro AO can 'out vote' the rest of the state (Seattle vs everyone else in Washington is just one example) the picking of Electors has become especially..political...

I think the histrionics this year will be over Electors (behind the scenes shenanigans) and perhaps the tired old "didn't win the popular vote" crap from the Mass Media.

Will this be the year we wave goodbye to the Old Republic?

1984 was supposed to be a fictional novel, not a textbook....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

I think I've divined the roots of what makes you wrong about everything. You've misidentified who in this clusterfv<k is desperate, stupid, and relying on cheating.

You're welcome.

[ETA]
    actually to be fair, stupid is not right for the most part. You count on the votes of the stupid, but the organizers and recruiters such as yourself, couldn't effectively do your job if you were stupid, that's clearly not the case. As we've discussed before, evil is about the best adjective for those who must understand Leftism and choose to propogate it.

As for the vacancy, if you only spend three seconds asking yourself honestly whether the Left would fill it, you have your answer. Republicans need to learn to win.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Freewheeler, Dont, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  12. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

Please Jesus--pretty please... make this happen.

13. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

Please let this happen as well.

FYI--at this point the old hag/witch does become 'acting president' --but then the house has to vote on a new president.
    And at this point Trump wins... because each state gets ONLY ONE VOTE.

Should Pelosi pull off something shady/unconstitutional--it's boogaloo time.
    And that will be okay with me as well because we need to refresh the tree of liberty.

Trump would get 27 to 30 states voting for him--voila, another four years!

What I am concerned about is the level of violence that the ABR's (ANTIFA/BLACK-LIVES-MATTER/REVOLUTIONARY COMMUNISTS) are going to pull off between Nov 4 and Jan 20 and perhaps beyond when Trump wins again.

And as I type this, chaos is being planned for, arranged and staged--to appear as a spontaneous 'color revolution.'

Glenn Beck did a special video a couple weeks back laying it all out like Perry Mason.
    Beck is not the only source for this info--but he has laid it out the best.
    I suggest you all spend some time looking at what may come (color revolution)....

Freewheeler and STANGF150 like this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I just want to keep my head down, exercise my right to vote and hope for the best. I would never go out looking for trouble. That is how trouble finds you. The main thing is be prepared to feed, clothe and protect your family. That is all I am concerned about.

chelloveck likes this.
  15. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

If this is all you're concerned about--then you are a major part of the problem.

Very, very soon--there will be a call to muster on thousands of Lexington Greens in this country.

If you think your are going to vote your way out of the oncoming chaos--you are deluding yourself. If you think you can hunker down in your AO and try to 'protect your family' --then you will be picked off like a feral hog.

Perhaps you should rethink you plan--and plan on saving the country.

Motomom34 likes this.
  16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

The revolution will not be televised.

17. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

I’ve spent enough time serving my country and do not want to be involved in this bull crap.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  18. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

You made my case perfectly--thanks.

19. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You can call me part of the problem for remaining calm and minding my own business. That is fine with me. You are also part of the problem. Stirring up tensions on the internet is not a healthy pass time and cannot end in anything good.

chelloveck, Cruisin Sloth and SB21 like this.
  20. Shinmen Takezo

Shinmen Takezo Monkey+++

Stirring up tensions?!
    This is a joke--right?

I am just providing links and information.
    The tensions are being provided by the leftists/communists and their threats of violence and chaos.

I wonder what would have happened had the founding fathers of this country just stayed at home "minding their own business."
    I am guessing that you are a vet like myself (B52's right?).
    FYI--my oath to protect and defend the constitution did not expire.

If the threats of violence from the left manifest--there will in fact be a call for patriots to again muster... this time on perhaps thousands of Lexington Greens.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7