Have you got it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bandit99, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Neither my wife or I have had the dreaded Covid and I find that very strange because we haven't changed our lifestyle nor wear masks or do anything out of the ordinary unless forced to do so. I do think we wash our hands more than most, sort of habit after living in third world countries for so long but... Starting to wonder why we haven't got it? Or, perhaps we did and didn't know it? When the flu goes around we sure as hell always get it so...and no before you ask, we did not get the jab. We don't even get the yearly Flu shot.

How many folks here have had it? I suppose given the test is actually invalid one doesn't know if they got it or some strain of flu; nevertheless, how many here have had what they believe or was told is Covid-19?

(I would do one of those polls but, unfortunately, I have no idea how to do it or even if I can)

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

A recent study by, I believe Harvard Medical School, acquired and tested blood samples from blood banks across the country. They found that 80% of the samples contained Corona antibodies. Meaning that up to 80% of the population may have already had the virus. And have natural immunity.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Or 80% of those folks who donate Blood, and Blood products, have had the China Flu… and that ain’t but a small fraction of the population of this country…. Best to go back to the original Publication of the Study, and NOT rely on some fool “Typing Fingers” Reporter’s inturprritaion of what the Study concluded… Yes, many times there is a very BIG Difference, between the two…

Gator 45/70, john316 and SB21 like this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

We haven't had it, but out next door neighbors did and thought they were going to die. A co-worker and her family did as well and also had a rough time. Another co-worker had it and thought it was no worse than a regular seasonal flu.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I had it, lasted all of about 8 hours, then my body kicked it's ass and sent it packing!
    That was the worst sick I have ever experienced, was really surreal, then I started feeling better and it's now just a strange memory! It left me kinda weak for about 2 weeks after, but it wasn't that bad!
    I never ever get sick, maybe a mild flu or head cold once every 5 or 6 years, that's about it! I get inner ear infections and sinus infections all the time, but nothing else! No one else here got it, or had any symptoms thus far, so I think we all achieved herd immunity!

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I had it because my wife works at the hospital and her job requires her to work with every china virus victim sick enough to come to the hospital and her department never got any of the cool negative pressure air purification stuff that the floor and rooms got.

It's definitely a peice of cake compared to the flu. It just was a moderately annoying cold.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

I suspect (never tested at the time, nor for antibodies now) wife and I had it in January 2020. We had a awful deep lung congestion and hacking cough with a fever that went on for about a week. Both recovered with no medical help.

STANGF150, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

My daughter is just now getting over it ,, her 3 yr old daughter was sick for a few days ,, they live with me ,, so I just kept a little distance,, but haven't really had any symptoms.
    I'm like you Bandit ,, hardly ever get sick ,, unless it's a bad hangover ,,, I got the flu shot 1 time , was sick as a dog for about 4-5 days after that ,,, ain't doing that again .
    I have started taking a vitamins ,, but that's it ,, no mask either .

9. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

One of my staff is off with it at the moment (her family of 5 all have it) she is fine but husband has been admitted to the ICU. He is doing it very tough.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  10. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

No 'rona here...but a person at work has had to be hospitalized twice...due to complications of the "vaccine."

MinTX, STANGF150, ditch witch and 4 others like this.
  11. I donated blood last Jan. Blood bank asked if I wanted my donation tested for 'rona antibodies. I said sure. Got a letter saying I tested positive for 'em. I was never sick. Ran no fever. Went ahead and got the shots. No reaction. Cousin developed a blood clot from same brand shots I got. ? I have to wear a mask at pt. I been using KN95's.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  12. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Neither my wife or I have had the virus that we know of. No one I personally know has had it either. Seems if you are healthy, don't have health issues and have a good immune system its not a big problem.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Just saw part 1 of the Project Veritas video on the jab. The crap that the government is puling should get them all hung for crimes against humanity.

14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Im the same as above , bad 2 days of me moving slow but still working.
    Sloth

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The flu with no sense of taste or smell for a few days. Meh...

16. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

My kids and wife have all had it. I've had a couple spells of mild fever and sinus congestion but nothing more since the start of this. Two people at work that I work with closely have tested positive and been out with it recently. They were both visibly sick while at work and almost certainly spread it around.

I felt slightly nauseous last night, drank some Gatoraid, had another beer and went to bed.

Pretty good chance I'll never know if I've had it unless I get tested, and have been negative every time I have. I have noticed that the anxiety level at work now is common cold level rather than "deadly pandemic."

I like the blood donation idea. Will look into that.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  17. Crazy

Crazy Monkey+++

How many folks here have had it? I suppose given the test is actually invalid one doesn't know if they got it or some strain of flu; nevertheless, how many here have had what they believe or was told is Covid-19?

I and my family ended up with it over four of July weekend. There are 8 of us, no one has received any Covid vaccination. We have been using the FLCCC Covid protocols for the last 6 months. enrolled the entire family in a university study to monitor antibody longevity. Every one of us has both S and N antibodies (blood test).

1 adult, 5 days of sickness, about 2 weeks of feeling crummy
    1 adult and 2 teens, sick one day, about 3 days of feeling crummy
    1 child, 2 days of light cough
    1 teen and 2 children, no symptoms

I am a firm believer in the FLCCC protocols and ivermectin

18. BenP

BenP Monkey++

I think I had it, I lost my sense of smell and it still has not fully returned. No symptoms.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  19. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Crazy "I am a firm believer in the FLCCC protocols and ivermectin"
    Can you please explain your statement reference ivermectin? Why?

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7