hello, ec451 here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ec451, Jan 20, 2020.

1. ec451

ec451 Monkey

Was just browsing around for a forum to discuss some 2nd amendment issues and thought I'd try this one out (though that is not its priory focus).
    I'm a (perhaps soon to be retired) programmer.

Dunerunner likes this.
  2. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Well welcome not too many anti gunners here if any

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Welcome,Why am I seeing so many Cali plates here heading east?

Oddcaliber, Tully Mars and Dunerunner like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree... We have a few Monkeys that ask questions similar to yours... Our CoCs allow for quality human discourse, without rancor or namecalling... You and @chelloveck should get along famously... We have many forums, that cover many subjects, populated by some with an extensive Knowledge Base on the subject of those forums... Pick yourself out a branch, and have a look around...

5. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

Second Amendment issues? I know a few of those. Like NFA34, FFA38, United States vs Miller, GCA68, Firearm Owners Protection Act, Brady, .... you get the idea.

Welcome aboard. No vetting process here, but you might feel roughed up a bit at first. Tough crowd here, you'll like us if you hang around a while.

6. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[OO] [OO] ya 76??

7. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

Welcome! Did I miss it, because I don't remember you opposing the first or second amendments. I often just lightly browse long discussions.

Dunerunner likes this.
  8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Welcome aboard. Hope you can find the answers you are looking for. I won't name any names, that is up to them, but their are folks here who have had FFL licenses since Noah came ashore after the flood. There are others who have jumped through all the hoops to acquire class 3 weapons. There is a lot of experience to answer almost any LEGAL question you need answered.

9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome here! Looking forward to your posts.

10. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Just checked in to see what I had missed during the weekend. LOL!!! Oh my @ec451 you have stepped in it.. That aside, I will offer you welcome to our humble home in the web of internet..

It is always wise to find out what the original intent and the historical context behind the "why" for a clear understanding for a constitutional issue. Also could include social and societal issues.

Familiar Exposition On The Constitution by Story

Again, welcome.

Altoidfishfins and sec_monkey like this.
  11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Gotta be honest man, didn't get to reply to your other post because it was locked. If that is any indication of what you have to offer here, the admins were correct. We don't need any more shit stirrers here abouts.

RightHand and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. john316

john316 Monkey+++

sorry had a BAD PC thought

\

\BUT it was a fun read

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Welcome from Louisiana! 10th most heavily armed state. Virginia is #5 BTW.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Welcome to the monkey from an old COBOL programmer....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7