Hello, My Monkey Bruthas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Guerrilla Tactical, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Guerrilla Tactical

Guerrilla Tactical A Well Dressed Monkey

Hey guys and gals! I registered my name as Guerrilla Tactical, but you can call me Daladim. I've been a lurker for a few months now, checking out the community and learning what ya'll like to discuss.

I actually contacted the moderators a few months back, because of what I am up to. Then I thought long and hard about how I wanted to proceed...

And in the end, I decided to just come out and tell you.

So here it is. I invented something awesome for you. And I'm currently in the process of building a business to get this invention on the market so that you can have it if you want it.

I DID come here because I need to get involved in the market that I am targeting, I admit it. But I did not come here to sell my product. I will get to that in due time, of course. I have to or I won't make a good salesman no matter how awesome my invention is.

Right now, I want to get involved and share my experiences with you, share my knowledge and my wisdom, if I have any to share. I am a survivalist of 43 yrs, and I'm still kickin'. I might know a thing or two. ;)

My main interests lie in bushcrafting and backwoods cooking. I'm a professional cook, among other things. Not a Tall Hat though, that's my little brother's thing. Right now I manage a high end automotive reconditioning shop, and I'm building my business in my spare time.

I'm excited to engage in the various topics discussed on this forum and know everyone here has something valuable to share with me. That's another reason I am here. To learn and to grow.

But I also want to talk about a subject I know well, and one that is closely related to my business. Since I have a love of the outdoors AND a love of cooking, I naturally invented a kick ass stove for cooking and heating in the backwoods. And it's based upon the Dakota Fire Pit.

Because of this, when I get around to starting my own threads, they will most likely be focused on the many uses and versatility of the Dakota Fire Pit. Because it's awesome. If you have never built and used one, you have to go out and try it this weekend! This fire pit will cook you a stew in under a half hour! While drying your wet socks!

So anyway, I want ya'll to know I'm hanging around, and I might just start asking questions, lending helpful advice, and maybe doing a little bit of feeling around about what you guys really want in a survivalist stove.

Word of warning though. I have an 'awesome-magnet'. (It's shiny and you can't have it.) If you're talking about something awesome like building a shelter in the woods with nothing but a hatchet and a saw, I'm probably going to get involved in that conversation. If you're cooking up a feast in the woods with nothing but the rabbit you snared and a bunch of wild edibles, I'm following you. If you're out there establishing a guerrilla pemaculture system in a jungle above a covert underground bunker, now that's just plain awesome.

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Asia-Off-Grid and Ganado like this.
  2. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

Welcome to the forum.

3. Guerrilla Tactical

Thanks Bishop! Pleased to meet you!

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Welcome aboard!!
    I assume you have read our CoC and will act accordingly with any product you may want to "feature". ;)

Garand69, Dunerunner and ghrit like this.
  5. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

I have used the Dakota fire Hoke with good results I normally cut green saplings and place over the hole like a grate to cook on

6. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

[welcomeLG]to the forum!

Not to take anything from you, or your thread. But, this thread reminded me of a video a recently viewed on YouTube, which I found interesting. It's a rocket stove that also heats water, via thermosyphon. I've always been interested in rocket stoves. This was the first I had viewed, where they added copper tubing to the construction of one, though. I would like to have viewed a video of the actual construction of this stove, honestly.

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree...

8. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

Welcome to the Monkey!

9. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Welcome look forward to your posts.

10. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Welcome to the monkey @Guerrilla Tactical. The members here are great at looking at a new products and seeing if it will perform. Nice that you decided to stop lurking and introduce yourself.

11. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Welcome, I'll pass on drying my smelly socks while cooking breakfast though...just sayin

12. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Welcome!!

13. Garand69

Garand69 Monkey++

Welcome to the Monkey Golf Tango!

14. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Ceud Mìle Fàilte:D

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  15. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

That sounded dirty...... :p

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Depends on what you're cookin,,,,,

17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Welcome!!!

18. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Welcome to the monkey feel free to share some of your recipes and we will do the same......

19. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Welcome to the asylum! You should fit right in.

20. Guerrilla Tactical

It's a cheap and effective way of adding the aroma of Braunschweiger
    to your breakfast!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7