Higher Committee of Human Fraternity

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Sep 28, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Looks like something foretold is starting up... I wonder... will it be a mix of all???

if so will child brides 9 years old and younger be the new norm???

will a heavy non-mooselamb tax be in place?

brings up a lot of questions... opinions?

"Currently, the Higher Committee of Human Fraternity is now constructing a one-world religious headquarters in the UAE called the Abrahamic Family House.

The building will consist of a Church, Mosque, and a Jewish Temple located all together in a complex at the Capital of the UAE.

The project is being monitored closely by the Pope, and Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayeb of al-Azhar, who both approve of the new project."

What Religious World Leaders Are Planning Is Absolutely SINISTER! – 3%

Oddcaliber and duane like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and then you get “The Church of the Devil”… and the “666” Mark…

3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I expect we will be seeing much more from these folks in the near future.

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Nothing to see here folks, Revelations 17: kind of hints at some of the things that are going on.

Dont and Oddcaliber like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think you may have omitted placing a [sarc2] emoji at the end of your post, BT ;) of course in that building complex there would be a mosque of the Devil and a temple / synagogue of the devil also: so much 666 paranoia to be had in that ecumenical Kumbaya campus. ;)

6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm... interesting.. please explain how none of this will affect you... IIRC are you not a atheist?

you are aware of what a certain religion was informed to do with atheist?

7. chelloveck

It seems that an opportunity for Muslim bashing in this place is rarely left unused...The Higher Committee of Human Fraternity is just another moral panic Moral Panic: Who Benefits From Public Fear? to be exploited by evangelical Christian white nationalist conservatives of the right, to reinforce bigoted stereotypes of Catholics, Muslims and Jews...nothing earth shatteringly new about that.

Opinions:

If the generalised, vague Nostradamus like predictions of unknown authors traditionally attributed to St John the Divine presently being given tea leaf interpretations by present day Biblical scryers is anything to go by...just about any nonsense can be shoehorned into...and out of those verses. Are you seriously suggesting that some kind of new, world religion could possibly emerge / mutate (like some bastardised Frankenstein Monster) from the HCoHF UAE campus, adopting the worst aspects of each of the Abrahamic faith traditions? I doubt that is a realistic outcome...more like that it is becoming a religious tourist theme park, to rake in $$$$ and spread the bromide that clans belonging to the Abrahamic tribe should cooperate against their common foes of secularism and godless institutions which don't preference the godly and their religions.

Probably not....at least no more so than legally exists in the USA already...given the loopholes in State and Federal marriage laws concerning 'child marriage'. If you were genuinely concerned about the prospect of 9 year old child brides becoming the new norm in the USA, I would have thought that lobbying legislators to remove existing legislative loopholes that would make 9 year old child brides possible...instead of trolling a forum simply to just generate fear of those who are 'not us'.

Child marriage in the US: where is the outrage?
    Unchained At Last

Such a cute description of the concept of dhimmitude. The USA is a secular country with a secular Constitution, though it has to be said that there are a number of Christian nationalists (in particular those favouring Dominionist and 7 Mountain Mandate theology) who would prefer a more theocratic form of Christian government, I would not expect that the USA would legislate Islamic dhimmitude on its citizens...that said, atheists experience discriminatory treatment in the USA https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...s-voter-form-with-religious-oath-lawsuit-ends
    https://www.law.gmu.edu/assets/files/faculty/Somin_LegalTimes_Prejudice.pdf Discrimination against atheists - Wikipedia

Trump, Evangelicals, & the Seven Mountain Mandate
    Dominion theology - Wikipedia
    Why it matters that 7 states still have bans on atheists holding office

Some of the questions would seem to be appealing to such anti Muslim sentiments as appears in this place from time to time, The fact is that in the USA, people can hold the most absurd religious beliefs imaginable...imaginable being the operative word...however, citizens acting on those beliefs, in ways which cause civil or criminal harm to others may find that their First Amendment rights are not unlimited.

It seems like the religious equivalent of the Molotov - Ribbentrop Pact. Guaranteeing mutual silence with respect to the various scandals and international bad press which regularly plagues each of the Abrahamic religions following civil and criminal litigation of those clerics who can't seem to keep their junk inside of their robes.

The UAE holy precinct seems a bit like Jerusalem 'lite'....I do hope that the Christians there will behave themselves better than those at the Church of the Holy Nativity and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre have, at times.

I suspect that not much more than a dialogue of weasel words will take place between the two high offices...perhaps some mutual commiserations that the world is steadily becoming secular where Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram will become the substitutes for masonry, bricks and mortar mosques, churches and temples; and Alexa (or her male sounding equivalent) will in the not too distant future become the purveyors of choice for spiritual wisdom for those with a need of an invisible spiritual best friend.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
    Catullus likes this.
  8. oldman1111

oldman1111 Monkey

If there was ever a reason to believe in God,there's chelloveck. Like i said before hell ain't half full.
    [flag]

OldDude49 and magicfingers like this.
  9. chelloveck

1. Some newly minted religious theme park in the UAE has no more impact on me than the religious theme parks already in existence in The Vatican, Mecca, Jerusalem or Grant County, Kentucky. :LOL:

2. Goodness, OldDude...I am not only an atheist, but also an unrepentant apostate! :eek:

I am less concerned with the doctrinal crap that each of the Abrahamic religions (Christian, Judaic and Islamic) have written about the ungodly in their 'sacred texts' than the FITH fanatics who feel that they are on their god's divine mission to execute what they think that the god that is in their head requires of them.

My Mjölnir provides me with as much magical protection as the next guy's crucifix or Mogen David.

I live in a neighbourhood that has a significant Middle Eastern presence (both Christian and Muslim), and am a short walking distance from a mosque and a few churches (catholic and protestant)...I have no fear that local theists are going to carve me into pieces, though I am probably at more risk of harm from the anti mask / anti-vaxxer nincompoops in the area who feel that their freedom to ignore social distancing, and other public health measures trumps my freedom not to become infected with Covid19 as a consequence of their irresponsibility...a scimitar to my neck, I am not concerned with...it is a much lower threat to my health and well being than being infected by some dumba$$ Christian having a coughing fit in my near proximity.

10. chelloveck

If god is dependent on my existence in order that others might believe in him / her/ they or it, then any claims to their omnipotence must be very insubstantial indeed. :ROFLMAO:

If there is to be an afterlife, I hope that it is much more interesting than heaven. I doubt that there is much to choose between the eternal tedium of heaven...and the eternal torture of hell...as conceived by various theological pundits of the ages. An eternity anywhere would begin to pale after a while....even in Valhalla. ;)

Catullus likes this.
  11. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

sorry but all I have for you is this... ROFLMAO.

you claim to know so much??? you say you have read the Bible...

have you read the Koran???

if you have actually read the Koran then you KNOW what may be in all our futures...

as to how there can be a synagogue there... doing so goes directly AGAINST what the prophet said...

UNLESS it is being used to further Islam...

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Having the Jewish representative only strengthens the optics that all the major religions are on board for this plan. Watch for other religions and heads of state to lend their support for this project.

As to the synagogue, Rev.2:9, 13..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7