Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

GOG and Bandit99 like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Thanks @Legion489 but I can't stomach watching anymore about this criminal and her criminal husband. It is all burned into my brain...luckily the area I live in can't stomach her either so I never have to unload on one of her deranged supporters.

Yard Dart likes this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

At least State is looking again, even if the fibbies have given up.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

If it starts to look like Trump will get elected you will see the wind in Quantico change direction from D to R as appointed bureaucrats scramble to keep their jobs.

5. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

With the Dallas police officers tragically being shot by an Army veteran black militant, Broom Hilda's easily hacked personal e-mail server, and the potential espionage case that could be hiding below the surface has been conveniently wiped off the 24-hour news media front burner. I would venture to say that the foreign entities who donated money to the Clinton Foundation could also be counted among the foreign interests who gained access to her e-mail server (JMHO). There's a quid pro quo in that set up somewhere. Deeper investigation would be able to connect the dots very much like in the Nixon Watergate investigations: "Follow the Money." With all the summer violence that has happened, and will likely happen, we may never know how sold out the Clintons have been---and Hellary stands ready to run for president.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7