Hillary Clinton says

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, May 9, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Who?
    Yea, she and her washed up has been are about as relevant a 3 day old diaper!
    Who gives 2 phucks what Kankles says.
    She amd her whole family belong in prison for the serious crimes they have committed against america!

3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I agree but so far nothing seems to have been done about it all.... makes ya wonder...

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It would only make me wonder if the Clintons were held accountable.

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

suggest that they somehow or someway have some kinda protection or insurance... suggest...

6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

She got Comey to use the Steele Dossier to instigate the surveillance on the Trump campaign ten days AFTER the FBI knew it was fake. Makes me wonder if Comey ever flew in Epstein's Lolita Express with the Clintons? Can't ask the Secret Service since the Slickster ordered his protection detail to stay behind each trip.

'WOW! This is FUBAR'! FBI's Steele story falling apart, officials KNEW it was false 10 days BEFORE FISA application

Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and Seepalaces like this.
  7. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ya might have a point there... would be interesting if we could get the actual information...

could be a lot of em... more info comes out in trickles n bits about those trips and who went on em over time

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The various klintons are Guido's clients. Least ways, that's all I can come up with.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

There is no way possible that either her or Billy-Boy will ever be held accountable for anything because they know where all the bodies are buried. In fact, they buried a lot of them so... It truly is killing them because they no longer have any power and people really don't give a spit about them anymore.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  10. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead! They all belong to a corrupt group who gets away with it.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I still have a dream! Lock her up!

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  12. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

She has dirt on so many that if it were to come up who knows what would be left to run the government .

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Lock her up,

[flag] [flag]

Ura-Ki likes this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

you say that like it's a bad thing?

oldawg, Homer Simpson, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  15. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Drain the swamp! Orange Man doing gooder then expected, more then half the Democrats have managed to expose their selfs as traitors to the republic, and we now know which of the Repubs are sound and which are on the take! Come 2020, i bet we see a full scale meltdown and quantum shift hard right rudder, all back full starboard shaft! Big question is what do we do to pick up the pieces after! Round up all the traitors and hang up from the ol weeping willow on the white house lawn while Orange Man dances on their bones!

oldawg and oldbee1966 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7