Hillary perjured herself - again or still?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Legion489, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Julian Assange: Hacked Emails Include Info On Hillary’s Arming of Jihadists, Including ISIS, in Syria

Jim Hoft Jul 31st, 2016 8:29 pm

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knew that the US was sending arms from Libya to Syria back in 2011, a year before the Benghazi consulate attacks.
    Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony (under oath) in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.
    Senator Rand Paul questioned Hillary Clinton about this gun running program back in January 2013 during her testimony on the Benghazi terrorist attack.
    On Tuesday Julian Assange told Democracy Now that the Wikileaks DNC emails contains information on the weapons shipments to Syria.
    [​IMG]
    Julian Assange: So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone.
    Source: Gateway Pundit

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

But we all know what this latest installment of Komrad Kriminal Klinton is going to do, NOTHING! Ugg.......... Killery for Prison16

Yard Dart, Caveman Jim and bmtm09 like this.
  3. bmtm09

bmtm09 Monkey

Trey Gowdy for president of whats left of the country 2020?

Homer Simpson and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Untouchable - she could strangle a kitten on national TV and her ratings would rise another 5%.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

So Assange says, till he releases the proof, it is all just conspiracy. I say show me the proof. I wonder if his international arrest warrant is still valid.

Witch Doctor 01 and stg58 like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

What is Assange's track record for claims on leaked documents? I don't recall any time he hasn't been able to back it up, but I don't follow him very closely? And, yes, all claims must be backed by evidence.

Caveman Jim, stg58 and Taku like this.
  7. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

[​IMG]

Caveman Jim and 3M-TA3 like this.
  8. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Woods: I challenge Hillary Clinton to a lie detector test for the sake of my son killed at Benghazi

1. Yard Dart
  2. UncleMorgan
  3. Big Ron
  4. Legion489
    Corruption?? [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Aug 1, 2016, 5 replies, in forum: Politics
  5. Legion489
  6. enloopious
  7. chelloveck
  8. duane
  9. UncleMorgan
  10. Legion489