Hillary under "Sniper Fire"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blackjack, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Anybody that's been watching the news has certainly seen the Hillary remarks on her Bosnia trip where she "landed under sniper fire and rushed to the cars with their heads down", when the video shows her being greeted ceremoniously by lots of children.

She called it "a mistake" and said she was sleep deprived when she made the "mistake" (3 times).

I'm sorry Hillary..... the rest of us in America call that a "LIE".

As much as I hate the current administration, I'd hate to see this piece of crap get into the office, she's no different than her "depends on the definition of is" husband.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Just proves (s)he is no different than all the others that have "mis-spoken." So far as I'm concerned what little credibility (s)he ever had is down the toilet. (Well, actually (s)he has gone negative, I never thought (s)he had any.)

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

4. franks71vw

franks71vw Monkey+++

The sad part is that people will still vote for her... she is just full of [BSf]

5. Jorge_Banner

Jorge_Banner Monkey++

I did once made a landing under enemy fire. It was pretty dicey there, for a moment. But then all of us started firing our ray guns and the martians that survived simply run away. So there, can I be President of the US now? Can I?

6. S&P

S&P E&E w/AR

I'd be happy to help her out and provide some sniper fire so as to lend some credibility to her story.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7