Hitlery 's speech schedule

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganado, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Note she isn't campaigning much. contrast this to the Trump campaign schedule.

Never has a candidate campaigned so little for the most prominent job in America

Scheduled Events

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  2. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

she thinks it's in the bag...and that's what I want her and her minions to think. Yes, she has it in the bag...no reason to have to actually vote. Stay home, eat tacos, be happy!

Tully Mars, Ganado, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  3. GhostX

GhostX Monkey

Are you kidding? I bet she's laying eggs right now. Probably planning to go to a different country if Obama can't pardon her actions. I seriously don't see someone like her ever seeing the inside of a jail cell despite her overwhelmingly treasonous acts but I guess we will see if there is any such thing as justice in America anymore. If she is elected, there will be riots and anarchy... it seems imminent either way honestly but it will happen a lot sooner with Hillary in office.

Altoidfishfins, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

She is hatching DRAGONS as we speak!!!

GOG, GhostX, Tully Mars and 1 other person like this.
  5. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Anyone who thinks A) she won't win and B) she won't be protected is deluding themselves. She has already been selected and will be elected. It may or not be "close" and there may be a few contested areas but the number of votes in play won't be sufficient to matter one way or another.

Hanging or dimpled chads? Whatever. Voter fraud? Prove it! I know for a fact my vote was incorrect multiple times and they ignored it to my face! I watched the paper printout behind the little plastic screen show Obama MULTIPLE TIMES when I had chosen Johnson AND McCain (just to prove the point) and they watched it happen too and NOTHING was done. Was never contacted, NOTHING!

I'm not looking to get into a "anything but a vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary" discussion, but you have GOT to understand that IT DOESN'T MATTER. And IF (and that's a humongous IF) TPTB decide that Trump should in fact win, Hillary will STILL be taken care of and I don't mean Vince Foster'd. She will be pardoned and move on. She will continue to make MILLIONS every single year speaking and influencing the government. She will live in the lap of luxury and nothing will have changed with regards to the big picture.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Voter fraud?! That is a lie! As a vote counter in Chicago I can prove there is NO voter fraud! Those dead people have every right to vote, just like the illegals!

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@DarkLight let's make a bet. I bet Trump wins snd she still gets a pass because she will be declared dead.

Loser has to do topic of month for @Motomom34 in December

Is it a bet?

GOG, Ura-Ki, Tully Mars and 1 other person like this.
  8. DarkLight

Sure, not because I'm positive I'll win but because if I lose it's not an onerous, horrible task. :D

GOG, Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  9. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

C'mon G. You have to think of something horrible if he loses.
    Has to shave his head maybe? Or swallow 5 live goldfish?

Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well I see that Selma Hayek, Bon Jovi and Katy Perry are off my invite list.

11. DarkLight

@Altoidfishfins - now you just stay out of this you troublemaker you. She wants me to agree to the bet after all. :D

Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

[stirpot]

Ganado likes this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I thought December's topic of the month was "how to hide your guns/ammo while surviving the Clinton Presidency"?

Homer Simpson, Ganado and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. DarkLight

It was going to be but then we decided it would need to be all done by PM so that it never got indexed by Google. Too much work...

Ganado likes this.
  16. DarkLight

@Ganado - Assuming that @Motomom34 and the monkey powers that be consent, I will come up with and run the topic of the month for December.

I also concede that I was wrong about how it would go down on election night.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    ghrit and Ganado like this.
  17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@DarkLight you are a gentleman *rubs hands together* can't wait to see what you come up with :p:D:ROFLMAO:

18. DarkLight

@Ganado - That makes two of us. :eek: :p

Ganado likes this.
  19. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

No need to worry DL. I got it covered.

20. DarkLight

You sure? I'm absolutely not trying to get out of it, been thinking about it all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7