Home Remedies for Covid-19 by the Masked Evader

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

National Pharmaceuticals is launching a new product, Phearitall, for treatment of the Covid Crisis. Over-all, Phearitall does nothing to change your chances of surviving the dreaded disease, it still remains a 99 percent survival rate in spite of media efforts to make you believe your chances of dying from it is greater than heart disease, cancer, holiday stress, suicide, automobile accidents, or being bludgeoned to death by a formerly amicable family member. For those that have problems swallowing the bitter pill being shoved down their throats constantly, there is now a new high-milligram dosage (about the size of one of those toy foam rubber footballs) suppository form available that has proven just as effective being shoved up the posterior of anyone else overly concerned by the possibility of contamination. Phearitall has been on the table now for nearly two thirds of the year and so far, has prevented a number of Covid related deaths accompanied by gunshot wounds, ligature marks, and high-speed impact by blunt objects or rapidly moving automobiles. Phearitall also has numerous side-effects. Deaths that otherwise would be attributed to cancer, Flu, pneumonia, heart disease, depression, drug over-dose, or murder, can now all safely and reasonably be blamed on Covid-19.The best part of the equation is that Phearitall is offered free via digital distribution and even though it has almost no more positive effect than turning off the television, does offer a glimmer of hope to those that support the agenda. For those that would prefer just staying at home wearing masks and turning Karen, We wish the best and remember you in our prayers. The rest of us will take Phearitall and shove right up everyone else’s Butt.

2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

How come I get the idea that Phearitall is an upcharged beverage commonly available at the packy without a scrip, or pharmacy with one?

Gator 45/70, UncleMorgan and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I prefer Phuckitall, ( Kentucky Pharmacy ) over the counter and easy to get with the proper I.D.

I usually walk in, look around a little, walk up to the counter and ask for a 750 Mil. Bottle of Phuckitall, show my Pilots License and were good to go! I find the proper dose of Phuckitall depends on the News cycle, a normal day should be 3 fat fingers neat, while an especially bad day requires a couple of doses, usually measured in fists, usually causing a return trip to said "Pharmacy" for a refill! If I were smart, I would just buy it by the handle and call it good, but I then I would have to 'splain it to the wife, and that usually requires an extra dose! I find Flowers usually calms the situation down some, but lately, I show up with flowers and She automatically asks me what I did now! Might have to switch to fancy shoes, or Jewelry to throw her off the scent!

I highly recommend Phuckitall, it'll cure all that ails ya one way or t'other!

Dark Wolf, 3M-TA3, TinyDreams and 6 others like this.
  4. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I love this place.

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Phuckitall was removed from the shelves around here because it butt-hurt some kandy-assed Karen.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well we know if you are over 60 and vitamin D deficient you going to die.
    And I like how the social justice warriors went straight to blaming racism in medicine for higher rates of dark skin people dieing from china virus, you know instead of actually trying to find a cause that would save a lot of lives.

7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Phuckitall is also available in other doses ,, can be retrieved from local ABC stores in various sizes bottles ,, in brown or clear liquids.
    Nyquil and Robitussin used to be available with a fair dosage of Phuckitall ,,, but government regulations have limited that supply.
    Phuckemall ,,, live ur'own damn life ,,

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[kneelsuckers][kneelsuckers]

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I never use any form of ID, EXCEPT my US Passport, when asked for ID... If I am driving and get pulled over, then I use my Divers License, but ONLY under those circumstances... Why, you might ask? Simply because that is all that is legally required.. It confirms that I am a US Citizen, confirms my Name, Birthdate, and the State, where I was born, and that is ALL the information it gives about me... No current Address. No Physical Description. nothing else, Period... The State and local Cops have No Access to the US Passport Database kept at the Department of State in D.C. indexed by the Passport Number, or access to. the Data coded in the RFID chip embedded in the US Passport...

10. sec_monkey

c h i n a does cuz dey haz hax0r3d us .. .. dey stole everythin .. .. and i really mean everythin .. ..

LEOs have access to stuff n things .. .. them stuff n things is classified / confidential .. ..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  11. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

The last 2 posts on the OP:

Train Wreck.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I have not contracted the 'Rona yet so the Wild Turkey 101 as a preventative medication must be working!

oldawg, Ura-Ki, Alf60 and 1 other person like this.
  13. sec_monkey

must be da double quadruple dose of [bacon] [bacon] [bacon] [bacon] 404 dat is preventin it

yall stay healthy over dere

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  14. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Something tells me, I should not be trusting some of y'all for medical advice!

oldawg and Ura-Ki like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

My local Pharmacy said they were out that and it's near equivalent Phuckemall and they basically had no more Phucks left to give. He did say that they were waiting on a shipment of Shootemall that would provide similar relief but that it likely wouldn't arrive before late January.

Dark Wolf and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thankfully, We can still make our own Shootemall at home, I have been 'shinin my own batch's a lot lately in all the best flavors!

Dark Wolf, 3M-TA3 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7