How did this get Passed !!! PURE EVIL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

5G Launches Across the U.S.A., TONIGHT |

Was just down in WA at AFB W , machine in and out ,, swap ,, Just B4 this . YVR is clear for 4 miles around , but not on here yet.
    I came in VFR and left IFR due to time and being endorsed on the new bird.
    Sloth
    Nice hot Vixen bird !!!
    No Tar

Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

No idea, but we don't have it here at my FBO, YET! My Garmin G3X's seems to run fine with it, went up to PDX this morning, right through the middle of the pattern, and no glitches or anything!

What bird ya flyin?

SB21 likes this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It isn't the GPS that is where the issues are... it is with the 40 & 60 Ghz Radio Altimeter used in the OnBoard CAT5 ILS Systems on the Newer Larger commercial Passenger and Freight Aircraft, where the Issues are... No VFR issues, either, but Possible issues with Radar Altimeters losing Ground Lock, when landing at, or near, lowest Visibility & Distance Clearances Minimums, that the issue could crop up... This due to Adjacent Channel Interference from 5G deployments near major Airport Approach Patterns ... Figure like Seattle Wa. SEATAC, and your landing in their Famous Weather related Rain, Fog, Snow, Storms, at night, and your Radar Altimeter loses Ground Lock 3 miles out from Touchdown , and is jumping about from 500' to 20' and back again, for the last three miles... and you haven't broken out of the Fog, Rain, Snow, to get a visual on the Runway... and with all that the Planes behind you, in the pattern, are stacked up High and Far, and burning fuel like it is going out of style.... Now THAT is the ISSUE....

Cruisin Sloth, Yard Dart and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Hah!

The Plan is now all falling into place. Just got my booster, mild headache a bit achy for a couple of days but now 9 G enabled and have Bill Gates, the UN and Soros on speed dial. Now fluent in the 13 dialects of Klingon, Wookie and Ferengi.

No need for a wuflu passport as the chip is now tracking my every movement. Third eyeball is coming in nicely and tail growth is making wearing pants problematic. There is a silver lining as I am designing a new line of tactical pants that will accommodate the new tail.

From YQX to YVR it will soon all be under our control and we will be able to land those Chicom charters. We will leave YWG and YQR alone for now as there is no way we are going to mess with those nasty folks especially at this time of year. Can't ignore what happend to Napolean or the German army during those Russian winters.

Then like locusts we move south devouring everything in our path in the name of public safety and progessiveness. Our armies of woke-ass-broke-ass drones down there are deligently working away at destabilzing that populace.

Yes, The Plan is unfolding just as planned. Resistance is futile

Godspeed and a wink from the third eye.

Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Well the "whole wold has known about it since 2019"!
    https://twitter.com/rt_com/status/1358870717367005184

Russia is playing the story both ways, 1 way for home grown scarred cat and another way for out of country "no big deal"

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

That's the slick part of my Garmins, GPS based Altitude readings, from two independent sensors! I also have a back up mechanical Altimeter, manually set before flight, never fails! Then on top of that, the iPad also reads Altitude but no idea if it's GPS based or what!

Cruisin Sloth and HK_User like this.
  7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Got stick and rudder time inna MBB 105 and the Jap Version of the 107, some in the Bell 212 and the later 412 and the even later Bell/ Agusta 412 Yankee! Lotsa time in the Chrysler/Altiari G-222 and later C-127J, And restoring a Piper Twin Arrow speedster! Looking at a complete rebuild with full variances on a later 80's G-222 shorty with a pair of big Honeywells and Rotels on a full STOL new wing! Pretty much a garbage heep right now, but oh so sweet none the less, and the price was just right, as in come and get the damn thing, it's taking up too much space and making the yard look cheap and trashy! I said yesser, be right down!

8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

This is one of those ones I hope the 'conspiracy theorists' got wrong. I have seen some security cam video and its not good.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7