How Lies Become Truths, and Truths Become Lies.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, Oct 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Promote conspiracy theories.

Gator 45/70, stg58 and snake6264 like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Democrats. That's how.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sorry Old Chap,Only made it into the dribble for about 3 minutes....Carry on!

Yard Dart, SB21 and Tempstar like this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yea, that's what CNN and MSNBC are good at. I refer to them as the comedy channels, always good for a laugh. They are wrong more often than the Weather Channel.

5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Citing the Compulsively Non-truthful Network to prove a point? Oh Sweet Jesus I just laughed so hard I think I shit myself.

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yea , I did a little online searching on some Aussie news sites there Chell , and ya'll seemed to be more interested in our politics than your own. But I did see you all had your own problems going on. But , it's none of my business , so I'll let you all handle that. Just let me know if you need my opinion on your issues over there . You know what they say about opinions , they're like A'holes , and everybody's got one .and I've been known to be one at times ,, but I'm ok with that. I'll still back you up in a fight , right or wrong , I'm gonna back Ya ,,,,

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

@chelloveck is absolutely free to comment on US politics just as we are free to comment on non US politics. Freedom of speech is an unalienable right, meaning endowed by your creator, and not granted by any man as a privilege. Unalienable rights are not confined to just those of us who have then enumerated in a Constitution, but apply to everyone everywhere.

US politics are relevant to the rest of the world. What happens here can affect almost everyone everywhere, so IMO they have a bit of skin in the game.

8. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir ,, you are right , I'm not saying he doesn't have that right , I've actually found myself agreeing with some of his views , just made a statement, right or wrong , for what it's worth .

Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  9. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

In a sense,
    the rest of the world does have skin in the fight,
    seeing the US has been responsible for most of the PEACE in the world.

johnbb, Gator 45/70 and 3M-TA3 like this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. ED GEiN
  3. Bishop
    Here is how you make a warfbow. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, May 17, 2019, 0 replies, in forum: Bushcraft
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Mindgrinder
  9. Motomom34
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary