How many crimes does this make for the Obama Campaign?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Redneck Rebel, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Why am I not suprised?

Redneck Rebel likes this.
  3. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

sounds like they were alot more creative and crafty than what they do around the Chicago area for signature forging .....

They just rip out pages out of the phone book ..... copy the names & address onto the petitions ..... get 20-25 people around a table .... pass the petition pages around the table ..... the forged signatures repeat every 20-25th person ...... heard they sometimes use a grave marker directory from the cemetaries (they actually use the cemetary address) ..... the dead get one more opportunity to support the Democrap Party .....

4. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

They don't give a rats a$$ about the law and never have,what gets me is how the congress lets them get away with it !!!
    Before we can get this country headed back in the right direction we need to get people that will uphold the CONSTITUTION !!!!!!!!!

Sapper John likes this.
  5. beast

beast backwoodsman

nice, i hope they fry everyone involved, including (i hope) the one they did it for

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Well, old Blago is going to spend some time in the pen. Hm.

BTPost likes this.
  7. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

Boy did that bring a smile to my face when I saw it earlier.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Every man-jack one of the barstages should be tried and hung. Then the crap would stop.......

Maybe.

[fnny]

beast likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7