how the Left works???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Nov 30, 2018.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

some interesting articles that discuss the issues involved... suggest... the methods used... I guess?

"According to parade officials, during pre-check four hours before the launch of the event, organizers were forced to call police after a confrontation and standoff with the fill-in guests on one of the floats which had been sponsored by the local branch of Avita Pharmacy. Avita had filled out the proper paperwork which required minute details about float design, decorations, and riders. But it appears that an Avita executive, had, unbeknownst to parade officials, substituted local members of PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays) – along with their organization’s shirts and rainbow banners – onto the Avita float. This was in clear violation of parade rules and indicated the local gay rights group planned to use the pharmacy float as a Trojan Horse to sneak into the parade unawares and unapproved. The float’s riders were given the choice to abandon their Agenda, or be removed from the parade."

The Progress(iveness) of a Small Town Christmas Parade » Politichicks.com

Students from Ben Carson High recently toured a hospital and experienced what it’s like to be doctors.

[​IMG]The school’s name, in its own words, honors “Dr. Benjamin Carson whose journey from impoverished, inner-city Detroit youth to acclaimed neurosurgeon is remarkable and is a constant reminder to Benjamin Carson students that their career dreams are achievable.”

Or maybe not.

The Detroit school board voted to rename the school under guidelines that say a school can be renamed when it doesn’t reflect the student population or when “information newly discovered about the current name of the school is negative in nature.”

LaMar Lemmons, a Democrat, was the leading advocate for removing Ben Carson’s name from the school. Lemmons, who along with his wife, Georgia Lemmons, sits on the school board, has used his position to blame Michigan’s emergency managers for all of Detroit’s self-created problems.

Lemmons, a “Bernie-crat”, also got his completely unprepared sister-in-law elected to the State Senate.

“Quite frankly, it is a political thing,” he admitted. “We named a school after an individual who is in the Trump administration.”

The Democrat insisted that having a medical sciences school named after a brilliant African-American surgeon from Detroit was “synonymous with having Trump’s name on our school in blackface.”

“When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,” he insisted.

If the name change goes forward, it may be the first instance of a school being renamed because it was named after a Republican.

Daniel Greenfield: First They Came For Confederate Generals, Then For Black Conservatives » Politichicks.com

and this...

Diversity: Dividing to Conquer? » Politichicks.com

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I think you are inspiring me to start a thread on how the 'Right' 'works'. (y)

snake6264 likes this.
  3. For what it's worth I REALLY liked Carson for POTUS. And, had Carson been elected, would Lemmons still object to naming a school for him?

mysterymet and oldawg like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Interesting , I go to the VA for certain treatments in Salisbury . I never heard of the Parade issue . But I will agree , that is exactly what it seems the left is doing , At war with the future , by demonizing the past .
    The left is trying to make the whole damned country like Sodom and Gomorrah .

5. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

this kinda thing can and often does affect us all...

if your watchin for it... sometimes you can stop it...

SB21 likes this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Pity about the Ben Carson. He's the real deal and I would have loved to see him get elected instead of Obama the Clown.
    I do hope this is simply propaganda and not real...

oldawg likes this.
  7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Kinda like the right but just a mirror image....

chelloveck likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7