Huawei

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by aardbewoner, May 22, 2019.

1. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

I must smile to the thunderstorm the msm make in the usa and europe.
    It can be used to spy ROFL say the intel chip users,and forget that ALL countries spy.
    All companies spy,track and grab your data specially after we all started to use wireless internet and mobile phones.

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

The internet doesn't need to be wireless for the government (and few other well funded entities) to track you and spy. If you access the internet by whatever means, someone knows all about you, or can find out after a few simple clicks.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

This is so true. Even way back in the early 90's France was siphoning off the internet and sifting through it. We talk about Russian spy networks, especially their excellent HUMINT but Israel's is just as good as is China's and a number of other countries to include our allies. And, we all spy against each other, some stuff we share, some we don't. And, every country now spies on its citizens, it is so easy that it is almost impossible for them not to do so. I believe that new underground NSA facility in New Mexico is specifically targeted at data collection via internet and you can bet a major portion of the resources are used to monitor Americans and it doesn't matter what rules, regulations or laws are in place.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Let us not forget MS has had backdoor access to every OS since Win 3.1.1. Decades later one has to wonder how many PC's were accessed and what data is stored from and since near the beginning.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

"Do your taxes for free on-line with our FREE software.

We promise not to sell the data that could be used to steal your identity.....

6. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Or, Free Credit Reports, meaning how free we are with your information.
    Contests and give always online. Surveys that promise a reward.

I recall a month a go I was in Walmart they said hey you could win a 1000 gift card just fill out online.
    Go there outta curiosity, questions these were some.
    DOB
    SS#
    Martial Status
    House hold income.

OK sure just steal my ID now......

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7