Huge caravan of migrants headed to the US

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Mar 31, 2018.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]
    I wish this was a joke - it is not. The caption for this image is:
    "Migrants cheer after clearing the first immigration checkpoint in Chiapas." Mexico is doing nothing to stop this human wave.

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

Caravan of Central American Illegal Aliens Heads to the U.S.

What the US will do is going to be interesting. We spend billions in hellhole POS 'countries" and yet do nothing to defend our own borders.....

At least we have some warning. National Guard at the border?

Oddly, this seems to have been missed by all the major US media outlets. Wonder why?

I also have to consider if this is some kind of twisted 'fake news'...

Seepalaces, Zimmy, Motomom34 and 5 others like this.
  2. ochit

ochit Monkey+

we got some of these maybe we could divert one,
    [​IMG]

3M-TA3, 3cyl, Seepalaces and 7 others like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

All we would have to do is follow @ochit advice just one time and we'd never have this problem again.

3cyl, Seepalaces, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

And all you would have to do is plow the ground, much like a shot across the bow.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

They better get that wall up quick!

3M-TA3 likes this.
  6. ochit

ochit Monkey+

I'm really not kidding this is an act of war by Mexico aiding and abetting criminal activity and a mass insurgency, if there are any spies or terror suspects, andbMexican nationals that could be viewed as an invasion.

7. Bishop

Bishop Monkey+++

I hear snake island has no one on it maybe they could be dropped off there and have there own island Par a demise

Tully Mars and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Heck, All thnat is required is to schedule a Division War Game along the Boarder, using the 82nd and 101st Airborne Troops, and keep those folks stuck on the Mexican side... Mexico will fold in a week... and send them all back where they came from, or have a GIANT Humanitarian Crisison it’s hands... That would put them in a Preety Fix, in a hurry...

9. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I'm calling BS on the picture, look more like a parade.

Where are their possessions/supplies to make it that far, guys with safety vests on and a baby stroller, really!!!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  10. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

yes lets bomb mexico and start a war.... or better yet lets bomb the USA border and kill our own citizens..... [sarc2]

what will probably happen is we will set up FEMA reclocation camps for them like we have done with large groups of immigrants since the beginning of the USA.... why we have to be the one to do it.... i guess its the '“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.' that is on the satue of liberty, i wish we werent the ones, maybe we can heard them thru to Canada

Ura-Ki, BTPost and Mountainman like this.
  11. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I say the US starts raising alligators and cougars and start releasing them on the border.

12. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Don't get me started on the Statue of liberty....

Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

How are all these people getting food and water? Stealing it? Mexico supporting Them? I don't buy it, or there is somethin else going on we are not hearing! This is Mexico's problem NOW, and Mexico needs to do sokethi n to stop this, not waiting for these people to make it all the way to the U.S. border! This is all on Mexico, and the U.S. needs to demand, with what ever level of force needed, that Mexico stop this!!!

14. ochit

ochit Monkey+

we give them 2 billion in aid, lets cut that off turn back all their trucks that cant pass inspection and kill people on our highways.

3cyl, Tully Mars, Mountainman and 4 others like this.
  15. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Easy enough to stop if our leaders want to stop it. Its all about the want to...

ochit, Bandit99, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  16. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

this isn't anything new with Mexico allowing the South & Central Americans to pass thru - it's the size of the group that just caught attention ... Mexico openly allows asians & africans in also - just don't plan on staying - the $$$$$ bribing doesn't hurt either ...

17. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I am concerned about the disease these people are carrying across the border. Also, people who live down near the border
    have to deal with these people passing thru their property. It is a health and safety issue.

ochit, Capt. Tyree, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  18. DKR

[​IMG]

Before setting out on the journey, the migrants were organized into groups of 10 to 15 people, and a leader was designated for each group. Five groups were then banded together in what organizers call a sector. While there are organizers from Pueblos Sin Fronteras leading the way, much of the effort to get to the US border is in the hands of the migrants themselves. -

Sounds pretty Mormon-ish/ Most of the reporting still points back to Buzzfeed as the source. A lot of other outlets are reporting, but I see no new photos. Trump has mentioned this, so it may still be Fake News, will continue to folow up - 1500 people en mass is no small mess to feed water and keep waste under control....

Bandit99, Ganado, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  19. DKR

[​IMG]
    Source - Pueblo Sin Fronteras the purported organizer of the 'caravan.

Zimmy, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Sounds like an act of war to me?

Tully Mars and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7