I am so sick of the blind, stupid sheeple in this country!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gunsmith, Apr 10, 2011.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Gunsmith, I do however agree with you. We only really have one political party. Both of them want to be in charge. It's not about the great money they make, it's all about power

Why else would someone spend Millions and Millions of dollars to get a job that pays maybe 180k for a rep 225k+ for a senator and 430k for the president.

It's all about power. The power to provide favors to your friends and crush your enemies. Bring home pet projects in your district, get a military contract pushed to your buddy from college, a new road, power project, etc.

You can withdraw or block funding of those that did not pay you homage during your run or those that just pi$$ you off.

Then when you are out of office you go on speaking tours and other engagements where you still wield power back in washington.

Yep, they don't really work for the little guy. It's all about them. It's time to go back to when you go back to private life, yep, your just an ordinary citizen, let's hope you didn't piss to many people off while in office because you know that Secret Service protection you were counting on, yeah, budget cuts, Only currently elected officials can get that in DC on Federal Property. So again, don't piss off to many of your constituents because you are going to be going back home when your term is up.

My elected officials are pretty much useless. They say one thing during election cycle and basically forget about us at home when in washington. too busy wheeling and dealing their favors. Thankfully, we have one less during the next election cycle due to population loss in Michigan. So it should be easier to keep track of how they are screwing us. [booze]

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

Yes, I agree. You didn't answer my question though, when are you going to run? I back you with my 06 and AR[beer]

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

When am I going to run?
    seesaw
    Right after the dollar collapses methinks. That should be the closest the playing field will get in my lifetime. And maybe the sheeple will listen to a non insider by that point.

4. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

Well, I like your stand on the issues you mentioned. Let me know and I'll back you up! Semper Fi[applaud][freedom]

5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

+1...

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

+2 ..... and I am already there....

7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Replace Americans with Germans and you have the sentiment of pre WW2 Germany. Be careful what we wish for.

And as for your platform Visutrac it is nearly identical to the one Ron Paul ran on. I think the thing that hurt him was not his message but it's presentation. He is not a charismatic leader, he doesn't have the American Idol appeal for the masses. He simply has a common sense approach to restoring our nation. Not very marketable, doesn't come across well in 30 second sound bites.

VisuTrac likes this.
  8. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Paw used to say: talk is cheap but it takes lots of manure to grow a good crop. I really do not see any way out of this mess short of violence if the next election goes like the last.

9. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

That could happen, 06. We could end up like Libya, a bunch of hodge podged individuals running around, shooting crap up with no real leadership. If that happens we'll probably end up with UN blue helmets taking over the cities. If feel for 'em if they try to come into the country side, that blue helmet makes almost as good a target as the British Lobster coat in 1775![own2]

VisuTrac likes this.
  10. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Ron Paul's move with Cynthia McKinney showed something past his words that I really did not like.

11. Spartan300

Spartan300 Monkey+

To answer your question, I don't know if their are any George Washington's, Thomas Jefferson's, or Ronald Regan's left out there. Men that can lead, men with back bones, some spine! Men as a general rule in this nation have been "wimped down" in my opinion. Just look at our general populace....not to mention the whinny asses in Washington. Our so called leaders need to put their big girl panties on and at least act like men.

Just like this government "near shutdown" deal. I have heard by a friend of mine that his son did get paid this week ( son is in Army) but it was only half pay, because of the possibility of the government shutdown. They are going to cut him another check but they are not sure exactly when. Can you believe this? I wonder if the Congressmen and Senators received half pay this week? Do you think Barrack or Pelosi got half pay? What about the wimp Barney Frank? I should say not. So we short pay our Warriors?? We have our priorities in line huh gang?

12. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

Yes, our nation's priorities are screwed up in a big way. The average American can't name our VP or a Supreme Court Justice or state the date of the Revolutionary war. Most do not know that we are not a democracy, but a Constitutional Republic. It goes on and on. They would rather watch 'Dancing with the Stars' or 'American Idol' than do a little indepth study to figure out what is wrong with the country.
    Minuteman, you are correct that we need to be careful what we wish for. The biggest problem with a shooting revolution is that you very rarely end up going in the direction that you really want. That was what made the Founding Fathers so special, they were well educated, honorable MEN who knew what 'we the people' truly needed and took us in that direction. Unfortunately, the people in this country have been dumbed down to the point, that they don't know what the want or truly need.
    IMHO, there are very few documents that I would consider inspired, one is the Bible and the other is our founding documents. If we could get good men to, as Spartan300 said, 'their big girl panties on' and act like men we MIGHT be able to turn this country around.
    One of the problems with Ron Paul that I have seen is that he tends to have the mentality of, 'the enemy of my enemy, is my friend'. I do not like this as he tends to side with a few Demonrats that don't like the Federal Reserve and other issues. This is the wrong move to take in my opinion.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I don't like this either, and I can respect your reason for not liking it. However, if we look at the fact that Ron Paul is just as limited at his success as any other potential non-NWO candidate, it is supremely important for him to gain as many votes as possible. This is why he has long held a neutral stance and never gone too far with making accusations and separating himself from the mainstream crowd. He would like to win the rest of the two-party voters who may have a conscience and a clue; because, at the end of the day, it is numbers that will ultimately decide his fate as a "president". This also explains why he has chosen to run on the Republican ticket, in an attempt to gain enough legitimacy to acquire as much right-wing voter base as possible. However, the informed citizenry already know that this is a rigged game, and only Rothschild candidates receive the holy mark of the anointed and are given fair and equal time on the television.

So, what is the final explanation we can accept for Ron Paul, or for that matter any third party candidate (even those running on one of the two major party lists)?

We have seen all kinds of strategy implemented over the years, from private billionaires, to Constitutionalists, to long time Senators doing their best to gain favor in the public light and to legitimize their run for office. Each and every time, the people have seemingly accepted the "perceived winner", heralded by the media. Some simply feel that it is a contest, and they do not want to "waste their vote" on a candidate who is not on the television every night in the debates. At the end of every term, we find the same excuses, the same idiocy being carried out, all in the form of empty promises and a massive web of deceit and lies which are spun only to control the masses. The people have spoken without unifying words; they use their indifference and ignorance in accepting the same media induced tonic to cure their ailments --and good Americans like Ron Paul are left shaking their heads in shame.

Despite the voting controversy, with the most famous Florida miscount during the Bush vs. Gore campaign, we still have DieBold and the corporate media to handle. Ron Paul can run a successful internet fundraiser, and have excellent showing at his appearances, but this all represents a tiny fraction of the total number of voters. At the end of the day, it is the power of persuasion and constant media hype, produced in full color with amazing dialogue which will spell out the "projected victor", not sound policy and the honest intentions of a man like Ron Paul. He can continue to remind those who have no perception of the republic and liberty that we are not serfs who merely exist only to be placated and "helped", but his words will only reach the 15% and go no further. He can speak at every debate and he will only receive negative comments for being a "conspiracy theorist", because each night the media will remind the people how much they need their "chosen" leader.

This game is rigged, and truthfully, it is empowered by the convoluted thoughts of the people who continue to grant power and legitimacy to the corporate media and their FEAR campaign.

The more Ron Paul sticks to the Constitution, as you and I would prefer, the further he slips into the depths of the unseen candidate pool. I see his method as brilliant, I view his tactic as truly ground breaking and revolutionary. If you can't beat 'em...make them think you have joined them.

Byte and Gunsmith like this.
  14. BigZ

BigZ Monkey+++

Unfortunately any national figure will be a target. You don't think they'ld let anyone gain any popularity do you?

15. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

WOW! You nailed it. What an outstanding post, you are spot-on and stated it more articulatly than I could have! [applaud] Absolute applauses from me!

16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

No, BigZ, I don't and that was the point I was trying to make earlier in this discussion. Anybody that did have that popularity would be marked for death. I started this discussion for a few reasons. Mainly, I wanted to see the responses on this board. I am a member of another board and posted the exact statements that I started this discussion with and nobody would touch it with a mile long pole. They seemed to be scared of it. The second reason was to see if somebody might know of a figure out there that I was not familiar with.
    Back in the day I thought that Bo Gritz might be that guy but he sold out pretty quick when they threatened his military pension[own2]. So needless to say, but I'll say it anyway. This country is a dead stick and we're pretty much on our own. Prepare for the worst hope for the best and hunker down for the FHTS. Semper Fidelis

17. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Gunsmith, you have to admit Ron and Rand is the closest thing we can find to the real McCoys.
    You are preaching to the choir here, we all hate this nation of cowards, who sit back and laugh and fart to the TV every night, but will not risk their measly existence by standing up to this pure evil.
    Just keep sorting out your friends and you will find like minded people to keep networking in search of the truth. The truth has set us free, and now we have to look for people who feel like you and share with them the 'keys' to escaping this mental jail. Promote self reliance everyday. Prepare.

18. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

BAT1, quite right, THEY are the closest thing we can find. However, I'm still not going to risk my life or my family for them. Not until they can give me a reason to do so. To be honest, I'm willing to bet worthless FRNs that they won't risk their lives either, if push came to shove. And I always prepare. ALWAYS. Semper Fidelis

19. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

It doesn't matter who you vote for,

the government always gets elected

BAT1 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Monkey+

Yes, sir. Quite right! What I'm about to state may be pretty controversial to some. I've always said that, 'if you don't vote you don't have the right to complain.' When I lived in Arkansas I registered to vote as soon as I turned 18 and I didn't miss a local, state or national election while I lived there. When I joined the USMC, I made every national election while I served. When I left Arkansas and moved over here to Oklahoma, I didn't register to vote. I still haven't. I have almost come to the conclusion that voting is a complete waste of time and money. I noticed one person here has the slogan "the soap box, the ballot box and the ammo box" as a way to change our Guberment. I have come to the conclusion that the powers that be in the NWO have essentially eleminated the ballot box, have pretty much made the soap box a moot point (there are so many dissenting voices, nobody listens) and the ammo box, well that remains to be seen.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7