I did that!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Altoidfishfins, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Was about to fill my Diesel pickup at a local gas station the other day. Pulled up to the pump and found this sticker next to the display.

Hard to believe in this city, this bastion of left wing support that someone would actually post something so critical of their beloved president. Or...maybe he doesn't have all the support the media would like to think and would lead us to believe.

Anyway, while I was there at least two other people pulled up on the other side of the pump and voiced their displeasure at the prices. I asked them to step around the pump and pointed out the sticker to them.

I Did That.

SB21, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 12 others like this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Heck, you're lucky to still have diesel at "only" $3.30/gallon.

SB21, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 6 others like this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Now he's considering shutting down another oil pipeline, this time in Michigan, coming into winter.

SB21, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Willful destruction of America.. Is that impeachable?

SB21, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 5 others like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's only impeachable if it's in a fake dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton.

SB21, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 6 others like this.
  6. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Sadly it SEEMS like some repubs are helping them with the latest votes on spending bills...

and of course the repub leaders are sayin oops... and a kinda sorta sorry...

oldawg, Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  7. Altoidfishfins

That was last week. It's $3.59 now.
    I guess they felt they had to make up for lost time.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
  8. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

Fill what you can while you can.

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Should be a hanging offense.

techsar, SB21, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Our governor has been trying to shut that down for years.
    Line 5 runs on the bottom of the lake and has been hit by anchors in the past few years.
    If it ruptures ... well it'll be bad. Maintenance on this structure have also been quite suspect.
    The governor also doesn't want it to be in a tunnel Under the lake bed. That would probably be the smartest thing. But .gov and intelligence don't belong together in the same paragraph.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah...well, all I can say is LET'S GO BRANDON! This guy is doing everything possible to weaken or destroy the nation...and he's doing a damn fine job of it.

johnbb, SB21, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I quite agree, it's a disaster waiting to happen. And, I am quite certain that the $1.2T (or was it more?) Infrastructure Bill just passed include the necessary funding to ensure this was corrected... No? It wasn't? Really? I would think given the environmental concerns and the nation's energy needs would have put it at the top of the list. Isn't that what the Bill was intended to do? No? So, we just shut it down, say screw energy independence and force the costs on taxpayers then turn it over to the activists and propaganda idiots to make it all sounds like a huge win. This isn't a solution. It's a damn band-aid, kicking the problem down the road.

13. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

If Joe was a baseball player, he’d be the highest paid ever to play the game, with a lifetime batting average of 1000, EVERY decision he’s ever made about anything has been wrong. Hmmm, I may have put too many 1’s in his average oh well, I guess graft makes up for talent.

14. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

15. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

The Line 5 closure would hit us pretty hard. 65% of the propane for the UP comes from it, 55% of the whole state's propane needs.
    It also knocks the supply of gasoline, diesel and jetfuel down by 45% for MI, OH, PA, ON, Quebec. Alternatives are rail transport, which is estimated to have capacity for 10% of crude demand. The balance would have to be made up by truck, I guess. Methinks it would be wise to keep it flowing until another strategy can be put in place. (Of course, that's because I think the supply-side shock would be devastating to the economy...others could care less what happens to the price of commodities)

Gator 45/70, Seawolf1090 and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Diesel here in the Colorado mountains is $3.33 today, gas is around $3.56 for the cheap crap up to $4.05 for the ok stuff, and almost $5.00 for the good non ethanol stuff! Just had 2500 gallons Jet-A delivered, $3.03 per gallon with delivery! Have 5000 gallons of Farm fuel on the ground now, so we're good for a while! Brandon sure is doing great!

17. Altoidfishfins

Not if you're president and you hate America. You'll probably end up with a statue erected in your honor.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    Cruisin Sloth, SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  18. Altoidfishfins

What are you doing with Jet A? You have a turboprop?

Cruisin Sloth, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

JetA50 is nothing but #1 Diesel (Stove Oil) that has been filtered to FAA Fuel Specs…. All the previous come from the same Tank at the Distributer…

20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Basically a better "winter blend" of diesel, has a higher cetain rating (more BTUs) then regular diesel, but not the soot of kero!
    More spendy then other options, but better for engines that absolutely have to run in any conditions with out fail!
    Also has better lubricity then low sulphur #2 diesel or other "Dry Distalates" but not as "wet" as kero or say #4 or #5 diesels.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7