If true, Milley should be tried for treason.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by T. Riley, Sep 14, 2021.

1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

2. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Resign hell, tried for treason and dealt with accordingly, along with all that went along with him.

Lancer, mysterymet, crowdaddy and 4 others like this.
  3. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Vindman should be court martialed as well, then both of them executed for treason.

SB21, Lancer and duane like this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

When Gender studies are more important then getting his troupers outta the sand box, yea, somebody needs to swing! I could tell just by listening to Milly speak that he was a politician in uniform and not a real soldier!

SB21 and duane like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Seems MI6 was monitoring the Chicoms and recorded at least one of his calls.

Court martial, loss of all pay and privileges and let him rot for life...

SB21, mysterymet, crowdaddy and 2 others like this.
  6. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

It appears LTCol Vindman knows his own past record is compromised with sneaky communications, and by going public with Gen. Milley's traitorous communications with the CCP, is seeking some kind of virtue signalling by coming out against Gen. Milley.

SB21, GOG, Seawolf1090 and 3 others like this.
  7. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I was thinking that a cage match between Milley and Vindman would be fun... until I looked at their pictures. Would be like watching two old guys at the Food Lion fight over the last shopping cart.

SB21, GOG, Seawolf1090 and 3 others like this.
  8. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

SB21, Lancer, GOG and 2 others like this.
  9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

mysterymet likes this.
  10. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

enloopious likes this.
  11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Quick to call Milley a traitor, me included, BUT, Woodward? Maybe that leftist commie is telling the truth in which case Milley should swing, then again maybe this is another flight of fancy to make Woodward relevant in his own eyes. Is Woodward bragging about what the left has done to the military or is this his wishful thinking? Bob Woodward is not real high on my list of saints in the American experience.

Ura-Ki and DKR like this.
  12. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The calls have been confirmed by multiple sources past anything old Bob might be saying.

One confirmation by an 'allied intel org' is likely the Brits, no love lost over Slo Joe...-- sorry, I meant "Dear Leader"

Ura-Ki and BTPost like this.
  13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The MSM is playing it like Milley is the hero who saved us from Trump. Turncoat conservatives like George Will are joining in. This will be white washed and Milley won't get fired or court marshaled. They want us to eat another big bowl of sh!t soup and pretend nothing happened.

If you can stomach the white wash, Tucker Carlson's latest video shows clips and calls out the false conservatives.
    Tucker Carlson: Mark Milley committed treason, and others were implicated

Ura-Ki, Altoidfishfins and mysterymet like this.
  14. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

We are so far down the rabbit hole and many of the “conspiracies” have turned out to be true. Who knows what is going on anymore... i want to become a hermit.

15. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Classic Impalement would be much more appropriate.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  16. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Heard 2nd hand today that Milley confirmed Woodward. Said he did it fort the country. I’ll go back to if true - court martial.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  17. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Ol' Vlad had the right idea. It threw a scare into the muslims back then!

18. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You guys and your snuff fiction fantasies... I thought you were all staunch Constitutionalists of the originalist pursuasion. Apparently the 8th Amendment doesn't seem to count for squat in your vengeful ruminations. :rolleyes:

If unauthorised clandestine back channels by government officials communicating and dealing with foreign powers not in the best interests of the USA is such an awful thing, why aren't you guys advocating for the Impalement of the Kushners, Flynns, and Broidys, et al among the conservative elites during the last administation also? Are they protected species?o_O

19. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I am more of a kill them all and let God sort them out kind of guy.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  20. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I think he is arrogant enough to admit it and expect to be hailed as a hero.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7