Il Drumpfe may yet rue his mexican wall comments about latinos

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Where's Chello this morning!!!

chelloveck likes this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Here Bud

Brokor and ghrit like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Don't really know how I actually feel about all this, In a way I am probably just as surprised as every one else about Thump winning, but I still feel very naked and afraid of what a Thump Presidency can do! It COULD be a great time for America, OR, it could take us down a road we should avoid. OR it could ruin us completely!!!!

chelloveck likes this.
  4. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I'm not real worried about Trump...he's not going to be any worse than anyone else stuck in that office at this time in history. He's not going to stop the inevitable, but he "might" be able to slow it down with our help, guidance and threats of a boot in his ass.

Brokor, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think Trump is buying both time and freedom for us to get ready for the next hard blow. It also might be a good time to get some deals on firearms - manufacturers have been spinning up for a panic on the assumption that Hillary would win and the Dems were projected to take the Senate. Springfield Armory just release the SAINT to capitalize on this projected panic. Prices are low and there is a lot of product, but no panic. If you shop around you can find Colt LE6920 OEM1 and OEM2's for around $750. Drop a stock and hand guard and you are in business with a duty grade weapon for around $800.

Brokor and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I say we have about a year left before we start to see the next push back from the Dems and Libs! What ever needs in the Gun world you may yet have, I would strongly use the next months to a year to shore up those needs! The State level push for the "Blue" states is going to be a costly fight, and unless we can pull together, it's a fight we will likely loose! I have been a SINGLE ISSUE voter this time round, but now that that single issue is firmed up at the POTUS level, we still need to be ever ready to fight for our continued rights! We have gained a small window in which to act as individuals, after that, it's BACK ON! DO what we Monkeys always do, and hold on tight, this tree is going to start to sway in the storm that will come!

3M-TA3 and Brokor like this.
  7. chimo

@chelloveck - early numbers seem to indicate that Trump had a higher percentage of the Hispanic vote than Romney did in 2012...and, wait for it...more than Bill Clinton in 96 as well. ;)

He also outperformed Romney by about 8 percentage points with the Black vote and won like 53% of white women. Seems Hillary isn't very popular among women of her own race. Imagine if Obama had only taken less than half of the black male vote. :D

Trump also outperformed Romney among young folks while Clinton underperformed compared to Obama.

Seems many groups are smarter than the liberal media racists give them credit for because they actually studied Trump's positions rather than simply accepting the propaganda sound bites.

That's about all I have to say about this silly racist BS that the pols and pundits use to keep us divided.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Ganado, Ura-Ki and 3M-TA3 like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Maybe, maybe not....The difference may be attributable to protest / shake up the system votes, rather than an analytical study of "Trumps positions". People may be more inclined to do in the privacy of the polling booth, what they may be less open about admitting to in a pre poll survey.

9. chimo

nice thought...but the 'study of his positions rather than the soundbites" was an actual answer by many of those exit-polled. You sure seem to have low expectations of those of other races, my friend. Might want to work on that. ;)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7