In time for Squirrels 5¢/rnd Federal® Bulk .22 LR Ammunition – Per 1,625

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by AD1, Nov 22, 2017.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Gator 45/70, Motomom34, Dont and 4 others like this.
  2. sourdough145

sourdough145 Holder of the M1 thumb award...

Dang, was just in Cabela's a couple of days ago and didn't see it! Did manage to get 1K CCI large rifle primers for $33. Beats hazmat fee... Discovered they don't stock any 8lb powder cans (except Varget but were out of stock). Hmmm maybe I can have my eldest son pick up a couple of cans...

sec_monkey and AD1 like this.
  3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

This came in my wikiarms ammo alert this am. I have it set to alert me to 22 LR at ¢6/rnd or less.

If you live near Cabelas, make sure you ship to the store for pick up amd you wont pay shipping charges.

You need to order this online.

sec_monkey and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Or if you're lucky, your local store may have it in stock...at least mine has it ;)

AD1 and sec_monkey like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I have been extremely lucky with the Cabelas here in OryGun, every time I go in looking for ammo or components, they have had it in stock on the shelf, OR, they have orders it in for me at the sale price and I just swing in and pick it up a few days later. .308 Winchester Silver tips 150 and 165 gr for $11:97 a box!!!! Picked up two cases worth, .308 win, fed gold match 168 gr with Serria Matchkings for $17:95 a box, another two cases. .30/06 Fed. blue box 180 gr ballstic tips for $13:95 a box, 4 cases!!! 10 MM auto, 180 gr JHP for $18:95 a box of 50, And bulk powders, Rutombo in 8 pound cans, and BlueDot also in 8 pound cans at -$8:00 off what the normal price is! 100 round bags of Starline and Lapua brass in .338 Lapua at less then a buck a piece!!!!! And .338 Win brass at .06 a piece! Cant find any of these any where at any where close to these prices. I think hunting season had a lot to do with the pricing and bulk as no one runs the heavy stuff during Deer season, and conversely, no one runs the light stuff for Elk. Only one I couldn' get at a deep discount was 6.5X55 Swede, darn it!

6. john316

john316 Monkey+++

call the box $10.00
    buy 2 for free shipping
    get on my porch for 4 cents per round

AD1 likes this.
  7. sourdough145

sourdough145 Holder of the M1 thumb award...

Which store???? Must have missed the boat as the person in thst section they didn't carry 8lb cans!!
    ( and didn't know why not). Really wanted some IMR4895 or RL17 in 8lb... Heading to Sportsman's next in Medford, maybe I'll get lucky.... Haven't gotten dies for 6.5X55 Swede yet, but on the list

Ura-Ki likes this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

So that's why they are always sold out when I go there :(

Ura-Ki, Motomom34 and Mountain mama like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Cabela's has buckets of ammo on sale for Black Friday. Mail in rebate

IMG_3170.JPG

Ura-Ki and AD1 like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Sorry, my bad! Lol
    Its cheaper in OryGun then home, and i have two cars, so...........

3M-TA3 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7