Injured... need loves & cookies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by runswithdogs, Oct 22, 2020.

1. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

is hijack humans ipad...
    is feelz soory for self, cut tootsie really bad
    Was blood ebberywears and even has bandage now.
    CE44B356-504B-462D-B342-772202EF5EC8.
    Human says my foot not fall off but I tink it might unless gets extra cookies so can youz all tell her she needs to gib me aww dah cookies...
    tank youz
    Kheilan

2. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

OK, he obviously needs ALL the cookies!

3. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Have him stand by the Mail Box.

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Give up the cookies..

5. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Feeling pretty sorry for himself at the moment, dont know what he stepped on but got home from morning walk and went into the kitchen. When I cam back into the room he was sitting on the couch and there was blood all over the floor (non at entrance way though?)
    Big slice all the way across the corner of his pad, at least 1” deep.
    All taped up now and hes sulking because I wont give him any more cookies:rolleyes:

B0183526-10BF-4FC6-AD65-B8C831C97F32.

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Hecken hoomans, gib me cookies, I sad pup!
    Gib scratches too while I waits!

7. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Poor little pooch.... Must be a sharp edge somewhere... Where do we send the COOKIES!!

8. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Thought maybe he did it running around the field, piece of glass or something.. but no signs of blood anywhere else so how he managed to get all the way to the sofa without leaving a mark anywhere else??? There was literally a couple tablespoons worth of blood On the floor where he was sitting so its hard to imagine how he wouldent have left prints

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Had that happen with our Golden Retriever, cut his paw getting out of the truck, managed to walk a hundred yards to the house, all through the house, stopping for snacks and a drink before settling down in his favorite napping spot ( my lap) before proceeding to bleed like a stuck pig all over me! He caught the corner edge of the tail gate liner and got a pretty good slice, didn't bleed until he stopped walking! Ether the cut got plugged between the truck and my chair and then opened, or he opened it by licking it!

10. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[biggrouphug] [biggrouphug]

[cmfrt] [cmfrt]

Gator 45/70, HK_User and Motomom34 like this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

bad owner ! no cookies for the pup :p

that is odd to bleed later

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That poor puppy dog. He looks so sad. Spoiling him is a must.

13. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Don't let that sad face fool ya, it's a plot I tell ya! My Three puppies have that look down solid, they use it on the Wife all the time, except for visits to the vet, only the big guy likes the vet lady, so we know it's a scam! The other two wine and fuss, and make it a big deal!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Gray Wolf, Ganado, Dont and 3 others like this.
  14. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Ura-Ki much better to be fooled by a dog face than by a pretty or handsome face. At least the teeth on the dog are honest :p

15. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

@Ganado
    My missy smiles and folks said she has growls with teeth (no noise or growls ), Idiots that are lost ,, Ms trouble smiles and shows teeth , will lick U to death ,, Both girls are looking after the food lady , me , treat wipe , maybe !!
    S

sec_monkey, Gray Wolf and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Have a look at this gangly clown trying his best to pull a fast one on me, Sad my ass!
    [​IMG]

!

17. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Ura-Ki lol I can tell you have been fooled before... its a natural pose for that dog

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  18. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

I just get straight up intimidation tactics from a 6 pound Rat Terrier that event he pits and pit mixes are terrified of.
    1923778_1048628825158626_1804311519663424506_n.

oldawg, Ganado, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  19. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Mastiffs always look like you just killed their teddy bear anyways :rolleyes:
    Hes keen for his walks, been wrapping his foot when going out (vet wrap is a must for the first aid box by the way)
    And hes running around like his usual nutter self so obviously its not bothering him that much. still working the cookie angle though, soon as we get home...

Ura-Ki, sec_monkey, Ganado and 3 others like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Mai shai,Poor ba-bey, Where can we send cookies too?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7