Interesting Article, Have not verified.

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

marlas1too and GOG like this.
  2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

It seems like everything is on the table now. I believe there is a very powerful undercurrent of defiance building and while the Constitution is dead to TPTB, they had better expect unintended consequences.

Mountainman, Ura-Ki and marlas1too like this.
  3. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

wow simply wow----molon labe time

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Interesting. Whether it is true or false - don't know - and I don't think it really matters because even a blind man could what is happening to the country. And, I do think things are coming to a conclusion and my guess is that they will have their last piece of the puzzle in place on November 8th.

marlas1too and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I think the contents of the article are a wet dream for many of our politicians and higher ups within got gov, but I don't think we are there yet. If things keep going the same direction it is coming, just not anytime soon unless something kickstarts it.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well it is at least interesting. If half true, it will be interesting times indeed.

7. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

The report's veracity is almost irrelevant. The mere fact that so many reasonable people find such things quite within the realm of possibility is the ultimate verification that this Republic is on life support.

Brokor, Ganado, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Remember some one tellin me they were going to get rid of their guns...

argued they didn't want their house all shot up when the gov confiscated the guns...

kinda foolish IMHO... you really think you will be allowed to stay in or even own your home should they take things that far?

once they get or take the means of defiance from we the people... any defiance will be treated with extreme harshness...

historically... everywhere they have managed to disarm the people they have done truly horrific things to those people...

marlas1too, Ura-Ki and Yard Dart like this.
  9. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The moment they start confiscation....

[​IMG]

10. Seacowboys

I got an email this morning, from a stranger that probably got my email from one of the firearms related forums I have participated in. He was asking for advise on how to complete builds on a couple of different type weapons. I have been an amateur builder in the past and I don't mind advising even Federal Trolls so I thought I would share my response with everyone:
    Good Morning,
    I am not really qualified to advise a gunsmith or amateur builder. It is an interesting hobby and I built several different firearms from parts kits a few years ago, some that would fire and some just for display replicas. If I remember correctly about the two arms you are asking about, I am sure there are breaking dies available or easily enough manufactured to manage the bends with either a small sheet-metal brake or a hydraulic press. The trunions are probably the most difficult parts to install. I bought a small spot welder at Harbor Freight to spot in the rails and modified a pair of bolt cutters into a rivet tool but parts kits have gotten so expensive, I quit fooling with them, preferring to build musical instruments when I have time to putter in the shop.
    You might check some of the builders forums and find someone with the tooling to help out, they are generally a pretty helpful lot. The problem is that every firearms related purchased since 2003 has been collected and data based so the watchers know every magazine, flash hider, and accessory purchased on-line at Midway, Sportsman Guide, Bass Pro Shoppe, etc. They know every name that signed up for door prizes at gun shows. They won't confiscate our firearms, they won't need to. We'll hand them over voluntarily. This will be achieved by passing a law making them illegal to own, a letter will be sent to you telling you that you have 90 days to comply and turn them in. If you have not complied in 90 days, when you pull out your Amex to pay for breakfast, it will be declined. When you stop at the ATM to get some cash, it will keep your card. When you go to the bank, you will find your assets frozen and when you go to pick your kids up at school, you will find DHS there taking them to a foster home because you are suspected of hording illegal lethal weapons. People just do not understand the implications of a Totalitarian Government in this age of technology. I don't mean to sound negative, but I am already having this done by the IRS, the State of Alabama Tax Division, and can see it only getting worse. Far as I am concerned, they can have the few guns I have left because I cannot realistically see fighting Drones, Federal Troops with Armor, planes, tanks, and missiles with a damned deer rifle. We can't realistically hide them, because every connection will be checked, relatives that rented storage space, ground penetrating radar, drone flown magnetometers, just look at the technology that they have instituted in the past two decades and bolstered with the "Patriot" Act. We were conquered in 1963 when they killed our President and have had nothing but smoke and mirrors since. The option of just being left alone to exist in peace has been buried beneath a mountain of "Public Safety", and Mr., the Shit has already hit the fan and splattered each and every one of us and we think the stink is not too bad since it happened incrementally and allowed our olfactory senses to acclimate. I fully expect to be rounded up and exterminated, but I have had a good ride and really don't see much else to look forward to except indentured servitude and I am past retirement age with no options for every being able to do so.

11. Seacowboys

GOG, Sapper John and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7