1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Interesting thing from FB: Kaine steps down from the DNC and Shultz takes over....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 29, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

saw this on a Patriots post on FB. On the surface it looks legit

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Bandit99, Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just your basic "Clinton coincidence"... I figured he stepped down after a brief chat with Vince Foster...
    Dunerunner and AD1 like this.
  3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Mountainman, Dunerunner, GOG and 3 others like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey Site Supporter

3M-TA3 likes this.
  5. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

This whole thing reads like a season or two of The House of Cards! ohno:shock:
    ditch witch likes this.
  6. DKR

DKR Interesting ideas, interesting stories

Better question is how much under-the-table dough passed from hand to hand? That someone was paid off is the Dem party way...the only variable is the cost.
  7. ditch witch

ditch witch resident bacon hoarder Site Supporter+

I've often wondered if House of Cards wasn't intended to cast a sideways glance at the Clintons. I remember when season 1 came out, I was sort of in shock that Underwood was a Democrat. I'd never seen a show or movie where they didn't make the evil politician a Republican. I'm sure there are some, I just can't think of any. And while Claire is a much classier portrayal, the parallels between her and Hillary are too many to discount as just coincidence. IMO anyway.

I do love the show. Spacey is brilliant in that role.
    Dont and AD1 like this.
  8. GOG

GOG Monkey++

I like Kevin Spacey but haven't watched the show.

Politicians are so amazingly corrupt and incestuous that they should all just be put under a prison and be done with the lot of them.
  9. DarkLight

DarkLight I self identify as a Blackhawk Attack Helicopter! Site Supporter

I'm a firm believer in term limits. Limit them all to two terms...one in office, and one in jail.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary