Interesting thing from FB: Kaine steps down from the DNC and Shultz takes over....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AD1, Jul 29, 2016.

1. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

saw this on a Patriots post on FB. On the surface it looks legit

image.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
    Bandit99, Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Just your basic "Clinton coincidence"... I figured he stepped down after a brief chat with Vince Foster...

Dunerunner and AD1 like this.
  3. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

image.

Mountainman, Dunerunner, GOG and 3 others like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

3M-TA3 likes this.
  5. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

This whole thing reads like a season or two of The House of Cards! ohno:shock:

ditch witch likes this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Better question is how much under-the-table dough passed from hand to hand? That someone was paid off is the Dem party way...the only variable is the cost.

7. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

I've often wondered if House of Cards wasn't intended to cast a sideways glance at the Clintons. I remember when season 1 came out, I was sort of in shock that Underwood was a Democrat. I'd never seen a show or movie where they didn't make the evil politician a Republican. I'm sure there are some, I just can't think of any. And while Claire is a much classier portrayal, the parallels between her and Hillary are too many to discount as just coincidence. IMO anyway.

I do love the show. Spacey is brilliant in that role.

Dont and AD1 like this.
  8. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I like Kevin Spacey but haven't watched the show.

Politicians are so amazingly corrupt and incestuous that they should all just be put under a prison and be done with the lot of them.

9. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

I'm a firm believer in term limits. Limit them all to two terms...one in office, and one in jail.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7