Iowa Senator Claire Celsi Threatens to TAKE GUNS by FORCE

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jul 22, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

hmmm.... I see some good reasoning and logic here... got to remember this guy has a law degree and is an attorney IIRC...

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Good, Come and Get'um, bring lunch and lots of yellow "trash" bags!

I'll wait!

UP THE REPUBLIC

3. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Gators and hogs take care of the trash here in the free state of La.
    [flag]

4. duane

duane Monkey+++

Thanks for the post, enjoyed his talk, but he is preaching to the choir. The average anti gun person I talk to has the attitude that their mind is made up and don't try to confuse me with facts.

5. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Most forget that the first shots of the revolutionary war occurred because government soldier's where trying to take guns and ammunition away from the people.

6. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Ahhhhh! That was sooooo refreshing!

I watched that video with my first cup of coffee this morning.

It was better than a fresh-baked sourdough bagel with lots of everything on the side.

When you are contemplating retaining your freedom it's nice to know who your enemies are.

Is it just me, or does that professionally-posed photograph of Claire Celsi highlight the fact that she's as crazy as a plaid rabbit?

I have seen sooooo many fanatic nutcases with the exact same look of psychotic exaltation in their slightly crossed eyes...

Well, I hope she gets well-regulated right out of office.

I don't think there are enough illegal aliens in Iowa to re-elect her, now that she;s out of the closet.

7. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

if you haven't noticed even the DNC has slipped that "gun control" piece of the 2020 platform down to the bottom portion ....

it's more than stupid to be pounding on the drum like this guy is doing - I've been expecting a "shooting incident" to mysteriously crop up - definitely next year for the 2020 crunch time ....

8. Cory Booker whined that he hears gunfire at his home. I hear gunfire all the time. My neighbors shoot regularly, almost all of them. If anything, I think it is comforting. Cory Booker's ilk have turned cities into crime-infested shitholes. I would say no wonder he is afraid of gunfire, but he and his buddies want control.

9. Lancer

Lancer TANSTAFL! Site Supporter+++

Spartacus and Co are afraid the gunfire will be directed toward them. ...

10. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Ahhh...the perfect little politico shows her true tyrant colors by a slip of the lip.

I do think, sooner or later, they will come for them (our guns) and then it is game on. Should Trump lose, and I am finding it harder and harder to believe that they will allow him to win, then the encroachment of the 2nd Amendment will beginning immediately. I don't think they will repeal it, maybe but it will be just as effective and easier to go around it and they can maintain the high moral ground saying it's for the 'good of the Country'. They will simply impose new laws and regulation until the 2nd means absolutely nothing.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  11. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

The only legal way to repeal any amendment is during a Constitutional Convention.

Sapper John, 3M-TA3 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

At first I thought that she was a real US Senator, instead she is a little fish in a little pond. I mean, IOWA? That is the heart of fly-over country. She is just a state senator with a big mouth. She has to say crazy shit like this just so she want get stepped on/ passed over/ignored.

Sapper John and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

She is not very bright...just full of the false feeling of power. She'll see what happens if she moves forward with her 'plan'. Talk is cheap, but backing it up is another thing....

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  14. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Allie Occasionally Conscious might learn the same lesson.

Gator 45/70, Tully Mars and oldman11 like this.
  15. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

youre-a-daisy-if-you-do.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Here in Bama too.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

There are a lot of voters in Iowa that hunt upland birds, waterfowl, and deer...and they do it with GUNS! Then there are the collectors, target shooters, and people that just want to be able to defend themselves. I don't think she has a future in politics, especially higher office.

Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7