Is this even legal?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bandit99, Aug 24, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

People are SO BRAINWASHED that even when you shoot a gun at them they just stand there. Even cops.

2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

Yup! I went to the school of hard knocks, but my better half went to nursing school. Payed her own way as a single Mum. Been a nurse for 30 years. Couple years back she decided to go back for the next level-again out of our pocket and while she still holds down a 50 hr a week job.

enloopious and johnbb like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

You and I aren't changing the critters in DC. We might have some ability at the state house but all incumbents are part of the problem (party don't matter).
    We are a long for the ride.

Foreign governments aren't going to come to invade us. They just have to sit back and watch us implode. They probably still wouldn't want to invade us.
    Too much land mass to control, too many firearms, too many folks with military service and or training.
    They could probably take over cali and north eastern citadels of wokeism without much complaint.

But crossing into the foothills of the Rockies or Appalachians is going to be like stepping into the Kyber pass and repeating history.

Those in the interior would probably have pockets of wokeism but they'll be walled off and kept in their enclaves, maybe they'll get air drops from the coasts.

Yeah, nah. My friend, we are just here to document what is happening for future generations. Not a damn thing we can do on a national level, minimal at the state level, some at the county/region level. Nope, we can best influence what is going on in our villages and surrounding community.

Unfortunately, there isn't a damn thing we can do other than prepare for the worst and hope for the best. That's about it.

Thots and prayers buddy.

enloopious likes this.
  4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Always better to focus internally than externally. If you really want to have an affect the only way to do it is to lead by example.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7