It's finally here....

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by OldDude49, Oct 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

And incase ya can't figure out how to use it? Maybe this way?

bb-5bac43d355481.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, Bandit99 and 3 others like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

For those times when you are taking a dump and see a mouse run by.

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

We have a Red Ryder. It is has been performing for years. Very nice product. Never thought about an adult size. It is fun to see the boys shoot ours. It used to be too big, now too small but they can still plink with no problem.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, oldman11 and 2 others like this.
  5. Are they going to offer an Annie Oakley model?

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Now, That's some good news! We all started out with the old Red Ryder's and still plink with them often! I couldn't tell you how many challenges we all would come up with to keep our selves entertained, but recently, it was shooting the flame off a candle at 25 feet! I won! LOL
    Now I want the big boys version, and especially if they do a BIll Cody or Annie Oakley edition! Hell, any special addition would be cool as hell!

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. That was what I wanted, I got a model 25 instead. In retrospect the model 25 was a better choice.

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is just something about those Lil' Daisies that brings out the inner child! I cant wait to get my mitts on one and see if I can shoot it as good as the original with its loosey goosey barrel! I have worn mine out several times, last time was so bad that the BB would roll down the barrel faster then the air could push it! LOL
    I already informed my Brothers and Cousins of this latest, and then issued the challenge to see who can shoot better! It's a serious challenge among us 5, it's not just family honor and bragging rights, its the sheer fun it involves and the quality time spent together doing something we all love! Hell, I think I'm gonna pick one up for Dad, the Old Man has been bragging about his shootin prowess lately, maybe it's time he proved it!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Post a few picts if you do!

Alf60 likes this.
  10. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Is it Chinese made garbage (no offense to garbage intended), or is it made in USA like way back when Americans thought the income tax was a temporary measure?

Witch Doctor 01 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I regret selling my double barreled daisy , it was was good little gun , but times were thin .
    I'd love to get one of those again..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7