Joe Biden Calls Putin

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, May 2, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Joe Biden Calls Putin:
    Biden calls Putin to discuss the latest situation. He shares with Putin: “I had an interesting dream – I saw Moscow, full of light, joy, dancing and laughter, with people driving luxury cars – just like it was before all these war sanctions. There were neon lights and billboards all over the city!”

At this point, Putin asks: “And what did these billboards say?”

Biden responds: “How the hell would I know… I don’t speak read Ukrainian.”

Last edited: May 3, 2022
    oldawg, hot diggity, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Who are you?

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I've asked that question many times... can no longer see his stuff and don't want too see anymore so???

4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Standard propaganda 'trying' to use humor.

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Don't care, I like it! But maybe Chelly's account has been hacked... :rolleyes:

3M-TA3, SB21, VisuTrac and 1 other person like this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I think the bickering is even more humorous than the original joke.
    And the joke was excellent.

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

OK! That was funny! But who seriously believes the Ukraine will survive this war intact, much less defeat Russia!

Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  8. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Whether or not Ukraine survives this conflict intact is uncertain at this stage...a better question is to to ask whether Putin himself survives intact: the longer the war drags on, and the bigger the butcher's bill keeps on mounting, the greater the risk to his personal survival...He's presently riding the tiger, and is unable to safely get off short of Ukraine's defeat, without himself being devoured by the Russian people. The ignominious ends of earlier world totalitarian dictators such as Benito Mussolini, Nicolae Ceaușescu, and Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi et al...is what is motivating Vlad the ex KGB Colonel to keep riding the Tiger for all that he's worth.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Yeah, but Russia/USSR/Russia is used to and expects bloody totalitarian dictators going all the way back to the Czars. Everyone calls Putin a monster, but when compared to Lenin and Stalin he's actual a rather nice fellow.

3M-TA3 likes this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

True, but that dictator needs to win. Regardless of how it ends, the Russian military has lost a lot of it's prestige during this invasion. They have already exceeded the losses they took during the entire Afghanistan campaign, and those were enough to break up the old USSR. This reflects pretty badly on Putin, even to the point that the ex KGB officer allowed himself to be fooled by bad information.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7